Top Shelf Aquatics

Post pics of your complete set-up from a distance...

Tigahboy

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

spawns has a nice ass tank...

good progress from the beginning too wenhamjj!! ur skunk cleaner is amazing... those antenna are longer than half the tank!

Very nice....and the reflection of the lamp is a nice effect, wenhamjj. Do you happen to have a pic of the whole tank from a distance? Like w/ stand, relative location of tank, etc.

Duke, that's a very sleek looking stand you got there.

No its quite stable. Otherwise I would get some "L" brackets and mount it to wall.

Heres my first set up I built (minibow 7), I did have to bolt that one to the wall.

No fair! your tank is bigger than mine! hahah. nice, set-up man. I am jealous. I wish I had a larger tank like yours or even a wall that I actually owned instead of renting to be able to do such a nice project. =)

Thanks tigahboy, its actually in a closet. check out my (now closed due to some immature people) thread if you havent, it shows step by step how it was done, the link is in my signature.

Rita Sullivan

My first reef. Love it already, didn't realize the stress it would cause. Want a bigger tank already and will need it with a RBTA.

At $600+ and only a 12g Nano!

Originally posted by Rita Sullivan

My first reef.  Love it already, didn't realize the stress it would cause. Want a bigger tank already and will need it with a RBTA.

At $600+ and only a 12g Nano!

It's okay. Happens to most of us. I want to upgrade from my 30g + 20g sump now...to maybe a 50-60g w/ 40g sump. haha.

Nice set-up so far.

Good stuff Cesar and nofriendsbz3!

But remember, name of this thread is "complete set-up from a DISTANCE..." meaning, take 3-4 steps back and show us your tank and its surroundings. =)

Archived