SaltCritters.com

New Community Sponsor Top Shelf Aquatics!

Christopher Marks

Christopher Marks

Please join me in welcoming our newest sponsor Top Shelf Aquatics to the Nano-Reef Community! 🎈🎉

Top Shelf Aquatics is a Florida State Certified Aquaculture facility in the Orlando area with nearly 3,000 gallons of water dedicated towards growing coral. Their online store has a massive selection of hundreds of different WYSIWYG coral fragments to choose from, complete with a live arrival guarantee. Best of all, new corals uploaded almost daily! Check out all they have to offer at TopShelfAquatics.com 👀!

topshelfaquatics.gif

Thank you for supporting the Nano-Reef Community @Top Shelf Aquatics!

• Like 4
  • Christopher Marks featured this topic
Top Shelf Aquatics

Thank you Christopher Marks

We are are excited to be apart of the Nano-Reef.com Community.  We provide the reefing community with the best aquaculture corals from our 3,000 gallon farm system. Every member of our team is passionate about the reefing hobby. Bringing the beauty of the ocean to you. 

Our Website will constantly have 300 or more WYSIWYG pieces at all times. Including numerous signature sps, lps, and soft corals from around the country. 

Our newest store nano!

43924082244_4d877218dd.jpg

43924082104_124b303ec6.jpg

As a special thank you to the Nano-Reef community we want to extend an exclusive DISCOUNT to all of the members. 

Use Coupon Code nanoreef to receive an additional 15% off your Top Shelf Aquatics Online Order.

CLICK HERE

Top Shelf Aquatics

• Like 3
Top Shelf Aquatics
8 minutes ago, specore said:

I don't see shipping prices listed on your site.  Can you give us a idea on your shipping policies?

$39.99 outside of Florida - FREE on orders over $249

$24.99 in Florida - FREE on orders over $249

Live Arrival Guarantee

• Like 3
Top Shelf Aquatics

Whether you are a local or visiting from out of town, stop in for some reef eye candy. 😁

Our 400g Farm Show Tank.

29706757897_7c674f0f85.jpg

Rows of In store Coral.

44642854371_6d624bbd41.jpg

As a special thank you to the Nano-Reef community we want to extend an exclusive DISCOUNT to all of the members. 

Use Coupon Code nanoreef to receive an additional 15% off your Top Shelf Aquatics Online Order.

CLICK HERE

Top Shelf Aquatics

• Like 3

ABOUT TIME !!! Glad to see you guys finally made it here. How is the farm doing ? I havent been in the store in a loooooong time. Also,congrats on the merge with RD,I had no idea until I went to their website lol and figure it out quickly. 

• Like 2
Top Shelf Aquatics
On 9/15/2018 at 12:31 PM, Reefkid88 said:

ABOUT TIME !!! Glad to see you guys finally made it here. How is the farm doing ? I havent been in the store in a loooooong time. Also,congrats on the merge with RD,I had no idea until I went to their website lol and figure it out quickly. 

The farm is doing great but we have a new Farm on the way!  Doubling our current capacity for farming coral. 😁

Farm tanks are packed!

42833132760_a8b4cc831e.jpg

• Wow 1
Top Shelf Aquatics
On 9/17/2018 at 7:37 PM, Reefkid88 said:

I'll have to stop by some time and take a look even though I don't have a tank anymore. Glad to see everything is going good !!! 

Stop by anytime. 

• Like 1
  • 7 months later...
debbeach13

Stopped in the store on Tuesday as always the store and live stock looked great. Got a couple Ocellaris clown fish, a zoa frag and a mixed zoa colony, some cheato, and brine shrimp. I love this place. If you are ever in the area stop by. Let them know you support their effort in sustainability.  

• Like 3
Christopher Marks
25 minutes ago, debbeach13 said:

Stopped in the store on Tuesday as always the store and live stock looked great. Got a couple Ocellaris clown fish, a zoa frag and a mixed zoa colony, some cheato, and brine shrimp. I love this place. If you are ever in the area stop by. Let them know you support their effort in sustainability. 

How cool, I wish I could see it all in person! Maybe some day! 🙂 

Top Shelf Aquatics
23 hours ago, debbeach13 said:

Thank you. We always appreciate the feedback and strive to stock the best marine live stock. Enjoy your new clown fish and coral. Happy Reefing. 🙂

23 hours ago, Christopher Marks said:

How cool, I wish I could see it all in person! Maybe some day! 🙂 

You are welcome any time. We will give you the grand tour.

• Like 2