inTank Media Baskets

Black & White Percula/Ocellaris

NanoReefTexas

ORA (Ocean Reefs & Aquariums) has been breeding these for some time, but they were hit hard by the recent hurricanes and have been unable to ship them lately. I think Segrest farms might help them ship what they have left. ORA doesn't sell to individuals yet, but your local LFS may be able to order some from them. They will probably have the best price. (unless the LFS marks it way up) If your usual LFS doesn't order from ORA, you can try your local PETCO. It isn't a fish that is normally carried, but it can be ordered. Ask for the store manager.

Would it be kind of dangerous though to place a Black & White clown in a tank that already has a Maroon Clown? They say that the Black & White has an easy going temp... but can they co-exist with a Maroon?

NanoReefTexas

Sorry if I didn't clarify, but I don't intend to place a black and white in the nano I have now, I was asking if it would be safe for hte 300 gallon I am buying at tax return. Just trying to figure out if this would lead to all out war fare.

300 Gallon tank? Nah man they should be ok in there. They say you can place a couple of clowns in a tank that are tank bred and make sure you place them all at the same time.

Archived