Innovative Marine Aquariums

Large Retro plus confusion was

canoman

Maybe someone here can help with this one. I bought a Retro fit for my 32 biocube from intank. It says 4 channel dimming but on bluefish it shows moonlight channel. When I up the % on the moonlight bar and 0% on the other channels my tank turns a greenish color. Do I have mint or....? Thanks

Yeah I contacted Dave but I’m sure he’s a busy guy. Dave fixed the settings for me but my son was playing with my iPad and screwed everything up. Now I don’t remember what the settings were like but I think he changed the moonlight to mint.

ChristopherDido

My understanding from when I asked about purchasing a used one, the lime replaced the moonlight channel. I'm not sure what you are needing further, but if it's moonlight he was telling me to just do the Royal blue. Hope that helps

15 hours ago, canoman said:

Maybe someone here can help with this one. I bought a Retro fit for my 32 biocube from intank. It says 4 channel dimming but on bluefish it shows moonlight channel. When I up the % on the moonlight bar and 0% on the other channels my tank turns a greenish color. Do I have mint or....? Thanks

You do have mint. Shoot me a PM and I will update your channels. 

7 hours ago, MrsK said:

I have a Nanobox Hybrid and my moonlight channel is a minty green color. My white and lime are controlled by one channel. Hope this helps.

Your unit has mint separated as well. You can change the "moonlight" color to the royal blue channel at night to get the "moonish" blue color. 

-Dave

• Like 1