Pod Your Reef

Insta-Blog - Instagram - Stories - Updates

Oceanbox Designs

Oceanbox Designs

Hey Nano-Reefers!

I thought I'd put together this thread for updates of our Instagram posts, stories, etc. There will be posts of product updates, product demos, random reef stuff, tank build, and reef related odd and ends that I can just quickly post an update without having to create a whole new thread. Hopefully this will roll into a nice blog with many inspiration for our Nano-Reef community. 

First update is a new ATO container I just shipped out today to a reefer in New Jersey. This one came out very nice and sleek! I've added the square knob to make it easy to remove the lid. I wanted to keep it simple, functional, yet still sleek and aesthetic. My new solid lid design with the underside anti-warp bracing so it won't warp due to heat and moisture over time, as appose to a sub-par container with only a flat acrylic lid.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
Oceanbox Designs

Just gonna leave this here! True rainbow Acan I've been growing out from a single head frag. Now how do I frag one of these without killing the other heads?

• Like 1
  • Wow 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Oceanbox Designs

Did you know our Magnetic Frag-Solo and CoralOne can be used to create amazing parts of your reef scape? The limit is only your creation!

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
Oceanbox Designs

Our production CNC has arrived safe and sound, great things are coming your way soon!

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Oceanbox Designs

10G AIO Frags Expo show system shipped to a NASA personnel in California a couple weeks ago.

• Like 2
Oceanbox Designs

That's how we edged a tank! You can always expect high quality edges from OBD.

• Wow 1
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
Oceanbox Designs

Haven't you heard about ReefLens? Here a few videos produced with the prototype. We're launching the Pre-Order tonight! 

• Like 1
  • Recommended Discussions