inTank Media Baskets

yay! all setup

Cyclo

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Here she is as of oct.20!

Since my last posts I have added the AC500 fuge, although it has no lighting and macro yet hehe. Reaquascaped. My zoos don't look as good as the previous pictuers I took, except the red ones and the blue ones :(. I still like them though.

Getting corals is proving to be pretty frustrating as I can never find what I like. Same with fish hehe. Also I'm learning macro mode on my camera better so I may take some closeups soon. Right now all the closeups are coming out too blue.

5087oct20_001s.JPG

Whoa! Such a difference from the previous aquascaping...i can't believe the pieces you have now are the same pieces you had in the last pic. Did you replace some of your rocks from before w/ new ones?

You can't find any corals you like at online vendors? Or you mean can't find the ones you like at LFS?

Your tank is definitely coming along. Good job.

My only suggestion is to maybe break up that rather large piece of lr in the middle (unless of course you like it there) since it may be hard to put coral on it...

Good luck finding corals, bro! peace.

Someone else posted their aquascapes in my post so you might be refferring to that. All my pieces are the same as before.

I've been thinking about what to do with that huge peice. Maybe I'll make it into a giant GSP or zoo wall :o

I'm in Canada so the online vendor selection isn't as big as the states, and the LFSs never get in anything that I like. Same with fish actually which is why its fishless now. However the longer I wait the more mature my tank gets so no big rush.

heyyyyy, your 96 quad has 5 bulbs how did u do that, i want to add a completely actinic bulb in mine. Did u add that bulb in yourself or did it come like that, please send me a pm

Oops...My bad. haha. Didn't realize that was someone else's. I guess I should try to actually read posts instead of just looking for pictures.

That sucks about the online vendor thing. There's gotta be a really cool one that ships to you....hmm...well if i find any, i'll let you know.

ahhh, lol yeah i was lookin at mine at going like how in the hell did u get 5 bulbs in there, lol my bad, but i do wish they would have a configuration of bulbs that was with the full actinics and not the 50/50

Blind Tree Frog

'I need to get some pics of my 10 gallon now tht it's been rearraged. Must compete with the pretty pictures.

Very nice. Fairly similar to how my tank is set up equipment wise.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Deleted User 8530

I want to start ANOTHER tank even though I just started my upgrade toa 10g LOL. I need to set up the 2.5 again just for the hey. Love it so far. I think the fish might have caused the dusty hazyness. My fishies (FW and SW) do that

I love that ricordea and the zoos! I can never find that type of whitish green ricordea here or online, but when I do...

Lol I have like a billion of those same shrooms you have in the bottom right. they grow like weeds hehe and some get friggin huge (like 5 inches in diameter).

Archived