SaltCritters.com

New Announcements - Custom Works, Wholesales, Retail

Oceanbox Designs

Oceanbox Designs

Hello Nano Reefers!

First of all, I'd like to thank everyone who has given me your support from the start by coming to me for custom project for your reef tank, I really enjoyed working with you and really appreciated your support! I'm making a few changes for the better at Oceanbox Designs for 2018.

First announcement:

I will no longer be accepting any one-off custom project from this point forth since we've shifted focus to retail and wholesales only. That said, it doesn't mean I will turn you away at every which way, I still want to help a fellow reefer fulfilling your passion for the hobby so if you need custom works done I still have good friends in the industry I can recommend if it's not something I can do at times. On the other hand, we still do allow customization with dims/color on some of our products such as ATO and dosing containers. This was a difficult decision for me however it will allow me to focus on production instead, that means you'll be able to see more products in stock vs built-to-order which can sometime take 4-6 weeks to ship such as an AIO aquarium.  

Second announcement:

Since we're going retail and wholesales, we are increasing production on some of our popular products such as Magnetic Frag Racks, Magnetic Nem's Den, Frag Tanks, and AIO Aquariums. You'll start seeing some of our products on your beloved retail stores such as MarineDepot.com, now carrying our CoralOne™ Magnetic Solo Frag Rack. We're now accepting limited accounts on wholesales from retail B/M and online stores, if you're interested in applying, please contact us with your business details: https://oceanboxdesigns.com/contact/.

Looking forward to making 2018 the greatest year yet for Nano-Reef!

Happy Reefing as always!

• Like 6
  • Recommended Discussions