inTank Media Baskets

100 Days of Nanos Contest Additional Prizes Winners Status

Oceanbox Designs

Oceanbox Designs

On behalf of myself and my solo operation, Oceanbox Designs, LLC I would like to thank Nano-Reef.com, organizers, supporters, sponsors, and participants for this awesome contest! That went very fast!!! I vote next round for 200 days :);) I've had a great fun following along and seeing so many great comments and activities going on. Below are our selected winners for the additional prizes along with their delivery status. Congrats to all!

Congrats to our winners!

@Mariaface - OceanBox Designs TinyMAG V2 Nano Glass Cleaner

Tracking: https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction?tLabels=9400109699937901709275

37066565731_21a6765618_b.jpg

@spectra  - OceanBox Designs Frag Racks + Frag Plugs combo

Tracking:  https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction?tLabels=9400109699939260275545

36811045380_689f3c6006_b.jpg

@MaineReefkeeper  - OceanBox Designs  T-Shirt  (Need to confirm shipping address)

Tracking: to be updated...

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
Oceanbox Designs
Just now, Mariaface said:

omgomgomg  Time to stalk the mail!

The contest was a ton of fun - thank you for helping it happen, and thank you for the prize!! :wub:

Thanks Maria! I really appreciate it. I hope you like your new mag cleaner, it has a little improvement with double waterproof sealing as well as reducing magnet power a bit to allow easier drag, before it was too strong (not too weak) that it was hard to move when using on 1/4" glass lol!

Thanks for participating! Call it a coincident but when I saw your name selected, I thought hmm...you sounded familiar! Then I realized you have given me your support all along so just between us it's feel just right to get back at ya! :P

• Like 3
On 9/13/2017 at 10:19 AM, Oceanbox Designs said:

On behalf of myself and my solo operation, Oceanbox Designs, LLC I would like to thank Nano-Reef.com, organizers, supporters, sponsors, and participants for this awesome contest! That went very fast!!! I vote next round for 200 days :);) I've had a great fun following along and seeing so many great comments and activities going on. Below are our selected winners for the additional prizes along with their delivery status. Congrats to all!

Congrats to our winners!

@Mariaface - OceanBox Designs TinyMAG V2 Nano Glass Cleaner

Tracking: https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction?tLabels=9400109699937901709275

37066565731_21a6765618_b.jpg

@spectra  - OceanBox Designs Frag Racks + Frag Plugs combo

Tracking:  https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction?tLabels=9400109699939260275545

36811045380_689f3c6006_b.jpg

@MaineReefkeeper  - OceanBox Designs  T-Shirt  (Need to confirm shipping address)

Tracking: to be updated...

On 9/13/2017 at 10:22 AM, Mariaface said:

omgomgomg  Time to stalk the mail!

The contest was a ton of fun - thank you for helping it happen, and thank you for the prize!! :wub:

You're gonna love that mag cleaner @Mariaface

• Like 2
Oceanbox Designs
14 hours ago, Mariaface said:

I don't think Fanta has decided whether or not he approves... :P 

GImTz3q.jpg

Nice pic Maria! Mind if I share it on our IG/FB? Credit will be given of course.

He has approved and was just thinking when he'll get to see you cleaning the tank again :) 

13 hours ago, 1891BroJr said:

You're gonna love that mag cleaner @Mariaface

So glad it is working great for you! I'm using mine daily, just try to keep the sand out and don't use it too close to the sandbed.

21 minutes ago, Oceanbox Designs said:

Nice pic Maria! Mind if I share it on our IG/FB? Credit will be given of course.

He has approved and was just thinking when he'll get to see you cleaning the tank again :) 

Go for it!! :) 

I think he approves that it tries to match his top stripe, too! :P 

• Haha 1
  • Recommended Discussions