Top Shelf Aquatics

Bubble Algae

dling

I have a couple of small beads of bubble algae. If have tried to remove them by hand once

before and ended up popping one. I read a review about this stuff  API Marine Algaefix.

Have any of you used it ? Would it work on bubble algae? The article I read said yes.

58 minutes ago, Clown79 said:

I just remove them by hand. Twist and poo off.

I've never used any products for bubble algae 

^^^yes!

It's one of the largest single celled organisms in the world. I love them and so do my guests. Especially when you get one to get really big LOL. Either way you can just pop them and call it a day.

• Like 1

Every thing Ive read say not to pop them. That by popping them they will release spores and that will create

a lot more. Some  of them are in places the I would have to do some serious moving of stuff to get to. I dont know about the emerald

crab . Its hit or miss and you risk having a bad tank mate that will pick on other things in the tank. Was looking for something that would work

W/O having to disturb the tank. I still may look into the crab. Hoping for the best.

Thanks.

• Like 1