Pod Your Reef

Biocube 29g water level

Coral_chef

Coral_chef

So I finally got water in my 29g oceanic biocube.

i thought the second chamber was suppose to have a higher water level, but the second chamber water level is equal with the third. 

Help?

Feel free to raise the water level up in chambers 2 and 3.  The min/max lines are only there for people who use the bioballs, which no one does in the reef hobby. I use the InTank media basket on my BC29 and keep the water level just a hair below the filter floss secton in the media basket.

• Like 3
Coral_chef
2 hours ago, Water Dog said:

Feel free to raise the water level up in chambers 2 and 3.  The min/max lines are only there for people who use the bioballs, which no one does in the reef hobby. I use the InTank media basket on my BC29 and keep the water level just a hair below the filter floss secton in the media basket.

I was actually logging on to ask if there was any reason I couldn't fill chamber 2&3 higher. 

thanks!!

Simulated Fish

Nope mine are almost to the top, just enough that the water is still forced through the inTank water ramp thing lol.

• Like 1