Innovative Marine Aquariums

Nanobox Tide

spectra

Just broke down my 10 and not going to need this. Already have another over a sump.......anyway purchased last year from Dave and its a cloak design with the longer gooseneck. Worked great over the IM10. Looking to get 220.00 shipped or make me an offer I cant refuse......

IMG_2117.jpg

• Like 1

This also has the moonlight..................sweet little light!

Also tossing this out there if you don't like the color I have a black on black Tide plus M but only has a 9" gooseneck not the 15" Will sell either one for the 220.00 shipped price. I can use either one over my Fuge..........

IMG_3619.jpg

• Like 2
14 minutes ago, jiff312 said:

I'm 1 day too late ?.    I Just purchased one a all black tide M from nano box ?  .   

Its all good I don't like taking business away from Dave.........but if someone needs one........

Bringing it up...................cant use it on the 100 days tank but may have to save it if no one is interested.................

7 hours ago, 1891Bro said:

That god awful camo is preventing your sale. Black it out somehow. 

Lol......He's got the black for sale too.

• Like 3

Your always complaining about the orbit.  take them off for sale, use the tide on the fuge and the duo over the 14 once the contest is over.

• Like 1
11 hours ago, kimberbee said:

you selling the 10? :lol:

It sold already just have the light still......

13 hours ago, lkoechle said:

Your always complaining about the orbit.  take them off for sale, use the tide on the fuge and the duo over the 14 once the contest is over.

Both are Tides no duo. I think the Tide would work on the 14 also though......not much bigger than the 10 really.

• Like 2
On ‎5‎/‎4‎/‎2017 at 10:39 PM, 1891Bro said:

That god awful camo is preventing your sale. Black it out somehow. 

Camo is what made the red neck build what it was...........................awesome light and bringing it up.

Make me an offer hell you never know what may happen.....................

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, knap_123 said:

Wouald this be to much for a 3.5 pico? It's not the mini correct?

Not the mini and probably but could turn it down. I didn't even run it at full over the 10.

mitten_reef
9 hours ago, knap_123 said:

Wouald this be to much for a 3.5 pico? It's not the mini correct?

A "Tide" is a version of Mini.  There are two versions of Mini, Mini Tide (salt) vs Mini Flare (fresh). @DaveFason can probably help confirm what @spectra has. 

• Like 2

Do both have the latest guts (v3.1 LED and bluefish app)?

Maybe its the camera angle but does the camo have different dimensions? camo seems more square

7 hours ago, OesteUno said:

Maybe its the camera angle but does the camo have different dimensions? camo seems more square

Both are the same dimensions. The camo has a longer gooseneck on it.

gone_PHiSHin

just buy it people!

i love my Tide Plus M.  i really think it's the perfect light for the IM10. :D

it would definitely be too much for a 3.5, but the beauty is you can turn it way down and slowly ramp it up until it actually is too much.  this light grows everything

and you know you'll eventually upgrade to a bigger tank!

• Like 3
19 hours ago, OesteUno said:

Same as all the others. Just an odd angle. This is a completely updated Tide. 

• Like 2

Probably just keep it for the 14 after the contest is over...............or just buy a duo :lol:

• Recommended Discussions