SaltCritters.com

Basic question

1891Bro

Oceanbox Designs
On 4/14/2017 at 10:21 PM, 1891Bro said:

How long does it usually take for y'all to ship out an order?

Most of my products are custom built to order so the build time + shipping time varies by product. For example if you order a frag rack or small accessories such as the magnet cleaner, those are usually shipped within 48 hours. Things like custom AIO tanks, ATO/Dosing containers will take longer. Product availability is stated either in stock or built-to-order plus "estimated time". Hope that helps!

Ok, yeah I see that now going back on your site. I ordered the 12x5x12 contour and the mini mag. Thanks for the reply. 

Edit: And really stoked to receive the items! 

Oceanbox Designs
On 4/17/2017 at 4:32 PM, 1891Bro said:

Ok, yeah I see that now going back on your site. I ordered the 12x5x12 contour and the mini mag. Thanks for the reply. 

It may be good to mention that I was out of town for the last 2 weeks on a vacation trip so processing time has been extended. If you used a 10% off coupon offered exclusively during my absent, then you've already taken that into account :) and Thank you for your order!

15 minutes ago, Oceanbox Designs said:

It may be good to mention that I was out of town for the last 2 weeks on a vacation trip so processing time has been extended. If you used a 10% off coupon offered exclusively during my absent, then you've already taken that into account :) and Thank you for your order!

It's all good, I actually ordered a few days prior to my first post, but the site did provide the coupon code. Thanks for the communication, now get back to work ;)

• 3 weeks later...
docshipwreck
On 4/17/2017 at 5:32 PM, 1891Bro said:

I am impatient but @Oceanbox Designs will absolutely communicate every step of the way with you and answer all your questions! He was awesome with me!! I have an AIO insert and trust me you will not be disappointed!!!

Thanks for the reminder

16 minutes ago, docshipwreck said:

I am impatient but @Oceanbox Designs will absolutely communicate every step of the way with you and answer all your questions! He was awesome with me!! I have an AIO insert and trust me you will not be disappointed!!!

I still haven't received shipping conformation. Gonna shoot an email over that way. 

Oceanbox Designs
2 hours ago, 1891Bro said:

Thanks for the reminder

I still haven't received shipping conformation. Gonna shoot an email over that way. 

I got you cover, no worries. Sent you a reply back.

Archived