Innovative Marine Aquariums

Cloons's 45 Deep Blue

cloons411

40 minutes ago, Pinner Reef said:

in the top down pic... The top left corner needs to be less "scattered" and either an island or another "arm" of the main scape. Also that one rock in the middle looks lonely...:tears:

only critique I'd have for it though and I'm usually pretty picky when it comes to scapes so good work.

The top left in the top down picture I closed up a bit. And added a few more to the center. We'll see how I like it. 

IMG_20170409_210424_zpsb2kmn1yv.jpg

IMG_20170409_210416_zpshtyov7sy.jpg

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

It's been a little while since I've been on. Tank is still doing good. I have a couple of inhabitants and am in the process of acclimating a couple more. No coral yet but that will be probably next

I have a clown, damsel, peppermint shrimp and a few snails. Adding a watchman goby, pistol shrimp and emerald crad. 

IMG_20170517_183441_zpsolzihqwx.jpg

IMG_20170517_183316_zpsewj5yoxw.jpg

IMG_20170517_183148_zpsiubnmyyu.jpg

• Like 1

On vacation in Orlando so naturally I had to swing by World Wide Coral. Spent some time in there as well as some cash. I will be flying home on Monday. The coral will be showing up Tuesday. I would recommend anyone that has the time to go there, do so. 

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...