inTank Media Baskets

gulfliverock.com

nano20l

I ordered the nano box of premium live rock on weds of last week , all good there no problems. I get my email this Monday telling my package had shipped out at and was coming Fed Ex would be here by weds end of day. Tuesday evening I get an update this is what it said "This shipment was tendered to FedEx Ground on 02/07/2017." which then changed my delivery date to Thursday. My rock set in a box for 4 full days , im not happy that fed ex changed my shipping method and added a day to it. I wish it had shown up on weds because the weather here got real cold weds night it went from being 60 to 28 and everything froze and died. 90% of the stuff was dead, all clams. coral, crabs. and starfish and macro. Whats left of my rock is nice and great sizes not as much coraline as i had hoped but all in all im pretty happy. It should be sooo much better than it is but Im content with it and Im finding some hitchhikers In the future i will bite the bullet on overnight shipping, i was just assuming it would be here in 2 days so i didnt this time. i would recommend gulfliverock.com just pay for overnight shipping and you will get some amazing rock that will make it look the bottom of the ocean.

This shipment was tendered to FedEx Ground on 02/07/20

I'm also a fan of Gulf Live Rock. I was fortunate and got my shipment to TN is two days, but I'm sure there would have been even less die off with overnight shipping. Would DEFINITELY buy from them again.

I ordered the nano box of premium live rock on weds of last week , all good there no problems. I get my email this Monday telling my package had shipped out at and was coming Fed Ex would be here by weds end of day. Tuesday evening I get an update this is what it said "This shipment was tendered to FedEx Ground on 02/07/2017." which then changed my delivery date to Thursday. My rock set in a box for 4 full days , im not happy that fed ex changed my shipping method and added a day to it. I wish it had shown up on weds because the weather here got real cold weds night it went from being 60 to 28 and everything froze and died. 90% of the stuff was dead, all clams. coral, crabs. and starfish and macro. Whats left of my rock is nice and great sizes not as much coraline as i had hoped but all in all im pretty happy. It should be sooo much better than it is but Im content with it and Im finding some hitchhikers In the future i will bite the bullet on overnight shipping, i was just assuming it would be here in 2 days so i didnt this time. i would recommend gulfliverock.com just pay for overnight shipping and you will get some amazing rock that will make it look the bottom of the ocean.

This shipment was tendered to FedEx Ground on 02/07/20

Most of their coral is very hardy and will regenerate. Give it time and I'm sure some will bounce back.

Shipping delays make me mad. Having said that, all the critters you described as dead would not stay alive unless they were in a pocket of water inside the rocks. The macros will regenerate, so will most of the corals that you see. Crabs always die, he usually removes the big valves too as they are likely to die. I've never seen a starfish but I did have 2 mantis and a crab survive shipping so maybe you might get a few surprises

FlowerMama has had some amazing stuff from Gulf Live rock. U might want to check her thread out.

"Bloomin Tank of Generosity"

It was, I took so many pictures of it because it was so incredible.

Archived