Pod Your Reef

Post Your Zoanthid Pics!!!

speed_freak03

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jag we must buy zoo's from the same people, I have those blue with green and also the ones in pic 3....i like those ones u have in pic 1 with the red centers...KEWL!!!!

Royalenchntrss

we just picked our zoos up last night :) does anyone know what kind they are??? Our LFS didn't know.. They're an orange/yellow color.. and there was this huge hawaiian feather duster attatched to it that I've been wanting. We got them both for $15.90 cuz the girl didn't know what she was doing ;)

zoos.jpg

Hawaiianfeather.jpg

This is my first zoanthid

pico_16.jpg

My red one.

pico_11.jpg

My pink one. I don't think it likes it's location because it doesn't open all the way.

pico_12.jpg

And my freebe I got when buying the red and pink ones.

pico_13.jpg

I am hoping to get some blues and purples later.

speed_freak03
Originally posted by embryoguy

does anyone have blue zoos that are bigger than the figi size polps? i recently got some blues but didnt realize they are so small.

At my work we just got some larger blue zoo's(dime size polyp). Hopefully I will be able to buy them tomorrow, or atleast have pics!:P

speed_freak03

Well I got some new zoo's again. There a greenish/blue. All the rocks with the blues/reds were sold :( . The rock I got is about 7inx4in covered in these greenish blue, orange mouth, and red mouth zoos.

6608coolnewnewzoos.jpg

thats a damn billboard there scrummy! lol ;-)

Ok ! ODOG and Skeletor... what variety are those Green purple and pink zoos... cant find them anywhere in australia. Do you have their proper name for them? I would kill for some of those.

And my pics wont fit on here guys! grrrrr

Archived