Coral Vue Hydros

NanoBox Trade-In Program : Mini , Duo, Quad

DaveFason

Hey guys,

I have been working for some time on a trade-in program to upgrade old units to the current style NanoBox units. Since releasing the current style NanoBox units I have had zero percent fan failure and less than a quarter percent failed contents! The older Duo/Quad series had multiple plugs resulted in issues with fans being fried from incorrect setup ( which I know could be confusing ) and some original Tides had some fan failures. I am happy to say all of this is now resolved and the feedback of the new units has been fantastic. I now feel confident to offer a trade-in program for those with old NanoBox units.

What Unit Will Qualify?

• Must have all of the following.
    • Bluefish Mini OR Full Bluefish.
    • NanoBox Mini, Duo or Quad.
    • V3 or V2 arrays
    • All components.

How Does It Work?

• Fill out trade-In form.
  • Pack EVERY part - No exceptions
  • Mail NanoBox unit.
  • NanoBox receives unit.
    • We will use the array, Bluefish, drivers, power supplies and gooseneck.
    • Everything else will be recycled.

What Will You Receive?

• New style Mini/Duo/Quad
    • New Body, fan, lid system, driver housing, driver board, single plug design.

How Long Will it Take?

• Five business days once received.

What Colors Can I Choose?

• Body
    • Black
  • Lid
    • Black
    • Red
    • Blue
    • Purple

Pricing :

• Mini
    • Tide ( Two Channel ) - $140
    • Tide Plus M ( Five Channel Only V3 Array ) - $160
  • Duo
    • Duo ( Two Channel ) - $180
    • Duo Plus M ( Five Channel ONLY V3 Array ) $200
  • Quad
    • Quad ( Two Channel ) - $275
    • Quad Plus ( Five Channel ONLY V3 Array ) $330

The current style Mini/Duo/Quad are amazing lights and I want to pass this along to NanoBox customers. My biggest pet peeve is when companies phase "old" products out without a good way to upgrade. I will engrave all upgraded units on the inside to mark that they are an upgrade and NOT a new unit.

This will be available on the NanoBox store this week and PDF will be up in the next day. If you want to jump on this now please contact me at david@nanoboxreef.com or PM me.

Happy reefing!

-Dave

Yeah mine is pretty old and hand soldered.

They all are! Check out the requirements above.

Hi Dave,

if my unit is less than a year, is that considered a 'newer' model?

Check the requirements above.

I just got a Nanobox Duo plus M few weeks ago. Is mine considered the latest newest product, or is it something that needs an upgrade?

Nothing "needs" an upgrade, as Dave said its new body, fan, lid system, driver housing, driver board, single plug design. So mainly aesthetic; it will grow your corals just the same! :)

I just got a Nanobox Duo plus M few weeks ago. Is mine considered the latest newest product, or is it something that needs an upgrade?

Your unit is brand new. :D

This is for older units like 1-3 years.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived