• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:lol:

I wouldn't switch with you either

bigly lame

Uuuuuge!

Like you will send anything bad :lol:

Well I did send Jack a naughty Elsa - in a 3 foot floss penis with blue balls. So I guess it depends on what you consider bad.

you were going to marry him :huh: ?

Uuuuuge!

Well I did send Jack a naughty Elsa - in a 3 foot floss penis with blue balls. So I guess it depends on what you consider bad.

I still have my 3' blue cock n balls!!

I'm not sure exactly what it is that I'm looking for.......but basically a guide / document describing what you can and cannot ship into every state?

-Besides common sense.....throw that out the window cuz that aint no fun.

I'm not sure exactly what it is that I'm looking for.......but basically a guide / document describing what you can and cannot ship into every state?

there is this list...

https://about.usps.com/publications/pub141/standard-prohibited-and-restricted-items.htm

but im not sure thats what your looking for...

The name sent to you is who you are sending gifts to. The names are randomly drawn from a , and have no meaning other than buy them something and send it to them.

When you get your gift in the mail, open it and take pictures for us all to see , then send the cool stuff to me. attachicon.gifIMG_4611.JPG

The list of names from page 1 is printed , cut into pieces, and then drawn .

Can we get a picture of the hat?

Oh gawd! Your poor giftee!!! I honestly don't know how you too Princess Gyna to tell you the truth. I mean, there was even a ransom video involved!

Get the kid some RSP mix.

Get the kid some RSP mix.

Well appreciate the "kid" remark though I passes the "kid" stage oh maybe 45-50 yrs ago.

Seriously the no RSP is totally because it was the start of all the issues with the tank ( high kh)

Well appreciate the "kid" remark though I passes the "kid" stage oh maybe 45-50 yrs ago.

Seriously the no RSP is totally because it was the start of all the issues with the tank ( high kh)

Ignore braaap , the rest of us do . :)

She's sending me Franklin for the holidays... back off hm

WHAT?!?! I already called dibs and made a deposit. Intergalactic dibs rules clearly state first to make the deposits has rights!

Archived