Top Shelf Aquatics

Pre-built Aquascapes

bennyd

I am aware of MarcoRocks selling pre-made aquascapes, however there isn't very much info as far as dimensions for them... I love the looks of some, but I've emailed them a few times and don't ever get a response. So I'm unable to get measurements of these scapes to know if they will fit in my tank or not...

I absolutely HATE aquascaping... The only part of the hobby that I can actually say that about...

Are there any other companies/people that do something like this?

I've googled to no avail, I've found some ceramics thing, but I'd prefer it be done with dry rock.

Any suggestions please?

It's frustrating mainly because I have tried contacting them various times over the past 6-8 months and haven't received 1 response. And I've done so through various email accounts, nothing being caught in junk/spam filters either.

I would think they are all custom made to the clients needs. There are sooooo many tank sizes and dimensions that they do not have a one-size fits all application. Not to mention each rock is different.

• 1 month later...

I should have known there was a market for this. In my other project/hobbies in life, I would always get designers to draw logos, or artwork for me.

I'm fairly incompetent when it comes to artistic stuff, I'll always leave that to the experts. For my next tank, i'll definitely be hiring someone for my aquascape.

• 2 weeks later...

Contact JesterSix. https://www.facebook.com/J6-jestersix-148706888627577/

Tell him Kat sent you :)

All I can say is... THANK YOU!!! Holy cow... I'm glad I haven't gotten a response from marco rocks... This guy is LEGIT! Now to get some funds together and ship him my rock. He does some pretty amazing aquascapes!

Jester is awesome, lives local and ive gotten some stuff from.him also.

Since I am aquascape challenged and have zero creativity or imagination, I went and contacted him to do little scapes for my JBJ Picotope and 3g Marineland Contour. If Kat sez this guy is legit, then I'm sold.

Just messaged him on facebook, he got back with me and I let him know what I had, and he promised some pictures soon, can't wait!

• 2 weeks later...

Got my two picoscapes from jester. The one for my mushroom tank is a bit cloudy, but here's the one for my 3g Pico:

4mhd7EC.jpg

Came out just the way I wanted, and his prices are VERY reasonable!!!!

He's awesome.

Archived