SaltCritters.com

NEED SOME BLUEFISH ADVICE ASAP (new question pg 2)

aviator300

I really don't know how much is does yet. It's their latest phone so I guess it must have the latest technology. I do know it has a much better camera than my old one so I won't have to post those grainy, colorless photos of my tank but I haven't had time at all to really set it up good yet.

I just had to pay sale tax down and the rest is added to my Tmobile monthly pmt.

Maybe you had a bad phone cuz my 3 takes great pics and videos. Weird.

OH, one more thing I discovered today. The specs say the 7 has a 12 pixl camera and the 3 has an 8.. And the 7 does video calling..I suppose I didn't really need the 7 but for only $6.00 more a month, why not?

What's video calling? Oh, like FB phone stuff face to face messenger thing? I know, it's descriptive, right??? ha ha. I'm an old fart when it comes to being up on technology.

What's video calling? Oh, like FB phone stuff face to face messenger thing? I know, it's descriptive, right??? ha ha. I'm an old fart when it comes to being up on technology.

It's like SKYPE (which I only learned about a few months ago). When you're talking you see each other too.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm slowly learning the Bluefish and so far I really like it as I learn more.

My question is about the "Natural sun" function. The manual says to set morning start and night start, and it will "bell curve" up and then down.

Is the user able to set the amount of ramp time up and down and also the length of midday and if so, how is this done? Thanks for all the advice I receive.

Archived