Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

JUZZ's REEF CREST DROP OFF AIO 35 GALLON

JUZZ

HarryPotter

Thank god I didn't buy the APEX gold last week, that could have been a bummer. I am using the new apex for this project. I will have a DOS to control my automatic water changes every day. My question is, how do I wire my tunze auto top off with the automatic water changes? Since the water will drop twice a day when it changes 3/8ths of a gallon my ATO will automatically turn on. Do I need to power off the ATO before the water change happens? If I do this it runs into another dilemma that needs solved. The Tunze ATO automatically turns on the pump when it is plugged in. Any Thoughts?

Get apex breakout box and float switches. Get rid of Tunze ATO.

Did you get the standard black or go for one of the colors? I have the 17 gallon in red but in hindsight do kind of wish I had sprung for the 35 gallon! I do like a smaller setup but it's nice to have the extra space.

I did end up going with the standard black. I will post some pictures of the stand tomorrow when I have some free time.

Get apex breakout box and float switches. Get rid of Tunze ATO.

That is a great idea. I will look into this in more detail. Thank you Harry Potter.

Archived