Innovative Marine Aquariums

Turning over a new Reef...

D Z

NICE !!!! They had one the size of a quarter but still wanted to charge me $70 so i didnt bite.

Maybe just give it a few more days and see where it moves too.

Damn thats crazy. I am tempted to just see where it decides to go but I just hope it doesnt start walking all over other frags.
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tank looks awesome

Thanks!

How'd the nem do over the weekend?

Ehh well it finally found a spot that I think it likes and apprears to be staying. Unfortunately, its on the back of the rock, but fortunately is on the left rock and I have a nice view of it from the left pane of glass, ehich is actually kind acool cause it gives me a great view of it from my bed. Ill break out the dslr and get better pics this week and a new FTS as well.

Awesome. Im sure itll move again,they never stay put for that long lol.

Well, ya kinxed me. It actually seemed really happy and stayed put for about 3 days. Then today it decided to just start letting go for some reason. Really scratching my head with this nem at this point.

It had almost completely let go so I just gently pushed its foot back to the rock and it seemed to reattach. 15 minutes later it walked all the way around to the front of the rock and found a nice spot that it seems to like. I have now had to move all but 1 of the rics I had placed on this rock back to the sandbed lol. But, I kinda like where its at now so if it just stays put, Ill be happy.

Well it didnt stay in that spot for very long. About an hour later I checked and it had walked down into the sandbed. I picked it up and droped it back on the left rock again, in the same place that I had originally put it the first time I moved it to that rock.

I ended up just taking the last ric off as well. I figure at tgis point i just need to give it the whole rock to move around on and decide where it wants to be. It actually stayed in the spot I put it overnight. Well see where its at when I get home from work.?

• 6 months later...
jedimasterben

This was back in June. Think he's sold this tank.

I knew it was an old post but I was searching for something and got here and wanted to bump it. :P

Archived