inTank Media Baskets

Look at this magnetic frag/aquascape station sent to us

inTank

This was sent by The Alternative Reef! It's perfect for Nano-Reef aquariums. You can either use it as a station for frags or use it as part of your aquascape

Would you be interested in using this in your reef?

20160309_165037.jpg

20160309_165109.jpg

Aprox dims (not including dims of included magnet):

• 4-7/8" Long
  • 4" Wide
  • 3-1" Thick

Where do I order? And what magnet is required?

Sorry that wording was a little misleading. The magnet is included, the dims just didn't include the included magnet.

They just sent us a sample and I wanted to see the interest. But these are cool we will have a stock of them ASAP maybe as soon as early next week.

Sorry that wording was a little misleading. The magnet is included, the dims just didn't include the included magnet.

They just sent us a sample and I wanted to see the interest. But these are cool we will have a stock of them ASAP maybe as soon as early next week.

That would be great. I have been wanting some of there products, but the only suppliers I ever find carrying anything they make, never seem to have anything in stock, or isn't somewhere I would normally purchase from. But if Intank began carrying them, I would certainly make an order. So count me in for at least 2 :)

What other items of theirs do you have interest in? We're pretty close to Scott the owner and hes just up in Green Bay a few hours from our warehouse. We've been to many shows together but so far most haven't fit our market. But this one is a perfect fit.

Looks like retail on this is around $45

Just ordered a couple cases to test out :)

What other items of theirs do you have interest in? We're pretty close to Scott the owner and hes just up in Green Bay a few hours from our warehouse. We've been to many shows together but so far most haven't fit our market. But this one is a perfect fit.

People always liked the Big Uns frag rocks to.

I'd love having a source to go to for Alternative Reef products! Right now I feel like I need to get lucky with seeing Scott post on R2R if I want to order something.

I was also interested in there small magnetic reef shelf that they have had out for a good while. In general all his ceramic frag shelves look fantastic.

Awesome! When I was looking for ceramic rock I was looking for small arch rocks. Seems like nobody had them anymore. I would love a 2 tiered nano sized tree scape as well.

Are the magnets on the outside coated? I would want this, but only if I can put it on the backwall/ backchamber.

Edit: nvm, just saw on your website that they can be placed underwater!!

Archived