Top Shelf Aquatics

Such amazing growth! Love the fixture. Chirrr.

Sunstar

I am not sure, I will attempt to get it updated tomorrow.

edit:

I checked for updates and it said it was up to date. 4.2.1 I Believe.

Let us know on the version. That will help.

Glad you like it already and looks like it matches your theme pretty darn close!

-Dave

Let us know on the version. That will help.

Glad you like it already and looks like it matches your theme pretty darn close!

-Dave

I love it - and the theme is absolutely perfect. I thank you. That silver - is that the clear? Is absolutely perfect. It frustrated the crap out of me, but that is likely more my end than the actual product itself. I will get you a pic of what I was using before in all its DIY ugly.

I was waiting to use this sig - updated a pic too

It says device is offline, is that meaning the server is?

the thing is blinking, I am n ot sure what i t means

it goes green then rapidly between amber and red, then a couple red flashes.

I unplugged it and now its off. :/ As in not back on.

I have my old lamp on. once more.

Edit: does this not store setting onto the card somewhere? If not is there a way to get this backed up?

jedimasterben

I cut power to mine all the time by unplugging or killing the power strip it's connected to. Settings are always saved...

Actually, it isn't - it gets the settings again when it reconnects to the internet, the Electric Imp doesn't really have any non-volatile storage :)

my internet likes to burp

With that said, its only been a few days and I am seeing an improvement of colour in some rics - they were purple grey and are now decidedly dusty rose. I love the colours, I love how it ramps up and down... chirrrr.

SpencerShepard

how long do things like thunderstorms last, or how often does the site update?

Custom locations are updated hourly, the default is ipdated every 15 minutes.

Love discovery.

So cloudy - durban is apparently cloudy right now. I have noticed that my light dims down briefly then goes up to power, is this the passage of clouds? Kinda cool. :3

I am set to clouds, thunderstorms, moon, but my own sunrise/sunset.

Oh have I said I like the photo setting? I can take cellphone pics that I don't say are crappy. It takes them in colours I see, not "eye cancer blue" as my friend calls it.

• 3 weeks later...

After all my hiccups, I have seen such amazing growth! I have seen cool weather patterns, like just this evening I had a thunderstorm.Thanks dave - such an amazing product!

Archived