SaltCritters.com

Evo 13.5 - Sexys Finally Found!

FlamingPrawn

YOU ONLY PAID $25. That is way to cheap, you lucked out!

We may have some local dude who is awesome with his pricing and more than fair lol

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
pappadumplingz

We may have some local dude who is awesome with his pricing and more than fair lol

Local hobbyists have the best prices by far. Nice shrimp, haven't seen them sold here, but they seem common for you guys.

Local hobbyists have the best prices by far. Nice shrimp, haven't seen them sold here, but they seem common for you guys.

Just realized you were from Sydney! Super Jealous! I hope to take a trip down there within the next 4-5 years. Always been my #1 dream place to visit as well as Fiji.

reeferbrownies

Love sexy shrimp also, how much were they a store near me is selling them for $4 each.

i want that bta sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bad

and absolutely huge. I might have to move some zoas... it just keeps getting bigger.

Did you not believe me when i said that thing was a monster! There is a reason it had to be evicted from my 10g.

Love sexy shrimp also, how much were they a store near me is selling them for $4 each.

4$ i would buy them for that price everywhere i see them for 10-15

GO GET A TRIO NOW!

Once my 4 gallon cube AIO is cycled, im going for a rock flower/ sexy shrimp tank

Make sure you go 1.2 M/F ratio. I've had males fight in the past over their ladies

So CSEA is this weekend... found my centerpiece coral... SUPER excited. Here's a bad peninsula shot to hold us over until its time.

FTn8T0hh.jpg

reeferbrownies

Make sure you go 1.2 M/F ratio. I've had males fight in the past over their ladies

Dully noted

Tidal Gardens should head over here for the Chicago Aquatic Experience

Dully noted

Tidal Gardens should head over here for the Chicago Aquatic Experience

Than doesn't like doing shows haha. He's all about our live sales and that's about it. I volunteered to do LEAR this coming year. It's just a headache to transport everything when we could just do a live stream and sell twice as much

noooo bad shrimpy

So i won't be going to CSEA to pick up that Pectinia :( Car has like $500 in repairs... brakes all around. exhaust fix. thermostat housing. After this this damn mini is getting put on craigslist for best offer and i'm done.

pappadumplingz

Just realized you were from Sydney! Super Jealous! I hope to take a trip down there within the next 4-5 years. Always been my #1 dream place to visit as well as Fiji.

Eh its not bad. No coral reefs doe :angry: . Then again the Nuvo concept aquariums cost $800 aud, so you have no reason to be jelly.

Eh its not bad. No coral reefs doe :angry: . Then again the Nuvo concept aquariums cost $800 aud, so you have no reason to be jelly.

How is the cost of living? In comparison my house payment on a 1850 square foot house is around $1,100. Cars? foods? Would you say its more expensive?

Bubbletip didn't make it :( Sound him tumbling this morning and starting to fall apart. I never ever have luck with bubbletips.

reeferbrownies

Bubbletip didn't make it :( Sound him tumbling this morning and starting to fall apart. I never ever have luck with bubbletips.

ooo bummer sorry to hear that

pappadumplingz

How is the cost of living? In comparison my house payment on a 1850 square foot house is around $1,100. Cars? foods? Would you say its more expensive?

Sorry to hear about the bubble tip. On house prices, I'm no expert, but it's definitely going up. I heard a one bedroom apartment was around $800,000 Aussie dollars, which is mad. Cars I guess would be cheaper since the exchange rate is so bad. A Honda Jazz is anywhere from 14k to 20k depending on the model. Food would be the same thing, because of the exchange rate it's comparatively cheaper.

ooo bummer sorry to hear that

They just never make it :( He was super happy and fine. Started moving and that was it...

Sorry to hear about the bubble tip. On house prices, I'm no expert, but it's definitely going up. I heard a one bedroom apartment was around $800,000 Aussie dollars, which is mad. Cars I guess would be cheaper since the exchange rate is so bad. A Honda Jazz is anywhere from 14k to 20k depending on the model. Food would be the same thing, because of the exchange rate it's comparatively cheaper.

Ugh... That's a little ridiculous lol. I'll stick to my $150,000 house for now haha

Archived