inTank Media Baskets

Evo 13.5 - Sexys Finally Found!

FlamingPrawn

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well, we are not special like you =P.

FTS looks sweet.

I got it on a nice discount haha. Yeah I'm praying my clowns don't jump with no lid... Going to be a week or so before the glass lid is complete. And i'm hoping the eval isn't too much. Do you know what this is for by any chance?

HS9pYZvl.jpg

Looking good! Where did you pick it up for 119?

Let's just so a friend who owns a local shop owed me... Gave me my "Special Friends and Family" discount haha.

I love acans

Agreed! I think next time we do an order I'm going to get some more... still considering a small carpet anemone even though i fully know it'll outgrow the tank in like 2 years

Figured we needed some side boob...

ruzbjFbh.jpg

Im on the tidal gardens live stream and I was just informed by Than that you wouldn't be there :( UFC lol

yeah :( Had to go! Only time it'll ever be in Cleveland so I had to go

So haven't really updated much... been busy with work. But this Saturday is CORA which is Ohio's 3rd largest frag swap I think next to CSEA and LEAR. But I've got about 5-8 things reserved on Reeftrader so i'll have plenty to share on Sunday :D

Cool bonsai. I have some California Sequoia Redwoods I am going to try to bonsai. Hopefully it works. Otherwise I'll be secretly planting redwoods in my neighborhood and hopefully it can grow before getting chopped down or die.

I watched the recent live sale at Tidal Gardens the other day. Didn't purchase anything but I want to see Than do a drunk live sale. He mentioned Halloween is his favorite holiday. I will donate on Patreon to see a drunk show.

Tank looks great! Love those closeups of the corals.

The photo of your furbabies playing with their teeth showing is hilarious.

Mini Tide returned today! Woo. Settings are Channel 1 - 170, Channel 2 - 110. Since getting it back there's some new power outlet coming out of the power module which I'm guessing is for the fan... Need to find another outlet. Here's the current FTS

mvf3wgJh.jpg

That is a sweet setup. I really want to buy one of these tanks now. Why did you have to special order it?

That is a sweet setup. I really want to buy one of these tanks now. Why did you have to special order it?

They weren't available at the time. I think I was one of the first people to have it in my area... No where carried it in store & when I spoke with the owner they said it was still another week or so before they were going to be able to order them.

So I think it was a successful Swap! Below is the list of what all I picked up.. I just realized I don't have pictures of the Montiporas or Blue Hornets :( I'll get them soon!

Acid Rain Bubbletip Anemone :wub:

Green Slimer

Flower Petal Montipora

Montipora Spongodes

Candy Apple Red Zoas

Vampire in Drag

Blue Hornets

Blue Eyed Blondies

Sunny D's

bM6Oafdh.jpgKi2yzXLh.jpg

f9crQrLh.jpgxPHGLsKh.jpg

teyixH6h.jpg

Anemone looks wild. Glad to see everything is looking good.

-Dave

Would you believe I only paid $25 for him :happydance: I've never had luck with BTA's due to lighting issues... so this is a test but i'm sure the Tide will do its job. I'm trying to catch up to some other (who shall not be named) reefer who got featured on your facebook page ;)

Cool bonsai. I have some California Sequoia Redwoods I am going to try to bonsai. Hopefully it works. Otherwise I'll be secretly planting redwoods in my neighborhood and hopefully it can grow before getting chopped down or die.

I watched the recent live sale at Tidal Gardens the other day. Didn't purchase anything but I want to see Than do a drunk live sale. He mentioned Halloween is his favorite holiday. I will donate on Patreon to see a drunk show.

Tank looks great! Love those closeups of the corals.

The photo of your furbabies playing with their teeth showing is hilarious.

Yeah the Halloween live sale is always a mess haha. But it's fun. I'm hopefully going to be able to attend but I probably won't be drinking if I'm filming. Not going to risk messing up a $10,000 + camera system. If you decide you can't bonsai the redwoods i'll buy one haha. They should be ok in Ohio I would think.

I just purchased an Ultra Leptoseris from Tidal Gardens and it will arrive today. Can't wait!

I can send you a redwood. I have 8 of them in a small pot and I have to take them out and put them in individual pots soon, otherwise they are going to get rootbound. Their roots are still small so they can still be bonsaied (I know that's not a word). You might have to cut some roots back to fit in a pot or curl them up, I don't know how big the roots are right now. Yes, they will survive in Ohio weather. I've seen video's of redwoods in pots that are probably 3 feet tall sitting with snow all over them.

I LOVE BETTA'S! They come in so many different colors now its insane. I would love to get a betta in the future. I had one when I was a kid that would jump up and out of the water to fetch a fish flake from my fingers. He was a cool little dude.

I just purchased an Ultra Leptoseris from Tidal Gardens and it will arrive today. Can't wait!

I can send you a redwood. I have 8 of them in a small pot and I have to take them out and put them in individual pots soon, otherwise they are going to get rootbound. Their roots are still small so they can still be bonsaied (I know that's not a word). You might have to cut some roots back to fit in a pot or curl them up, I don't know how big the roots are right now. Yes, they will survive in Ohio weather. I've seen video's of redwoods in pots that are probably 3 feet tall sitting with snow all over them.

I LOVE BETTA'S! They come in so many different colors now its insane. I would love to get a betta in the future. I had one when I was a kid that would jump up and out of the water to fetch a fish flake from my fingers. He was a cool little dude.

You'll have to post pictures of the Lepto! Always one of my favorite. What did you pick it up for? $40-$60? And if you can get a quote on shipping to 44216 i'll paypal it if DrGibby is willing to Split 50/50 ;)

With the 3 gallon i really think that's what I plan on doing. Buying a cheap Azoo Palm filter w/ a small heater to keep it in the 76-78 range and plant the bad boy

You'll have to post pictures of the Lepto! Always one of my favorite. What did you pick it up for? $40-$60? And if you can get a quote on shipping to 44216 i'll paypal it if DrGibby is willing to Split 50/50 ;)

With the 3 gallon i really think that's what I plan on doing. Buying a cheap Azoo Palm filter w/ a small heater to keep it in the 76-78 range and plant the bad boy

I got the $85 one. lol. I dipped the lepto in some lugol's and it was really pissed. When it's full color comes back I'll post a pic. But I tell you what, it's a really cool looking. It's bling bling shiny and very pretty. I don't have a good camera on my phone and my pic won't do it any justice.

I can send you guys some redwoods, no problem. Just give me an address. I just have them in a pot growing in Miracle Grow potting soil. They are very healthy and their trunks are a lot more hardy now then when I first got them in the spring. They are only around 12" tall. If you can bonsai it, that would be cool.

Once you get that little tank going, you'll have to post pics.

reeferbrownies

OHH 3 gallon!

If its not too late, a planted tank with a pair of killifish would be SWEET

That BTA looks sick, how much did it cost? Must have been a pretty penny

OHH 3 gallon!

If its not too late, a planted tank with a pair of killifish would be SWEET

That BTA looks sick, how much did it cost? Must have been a pretty penny

I'm thinking planted with something... I'd have to locally find Killifish... and believe it or not.. $35 for the BTA

Archived