Coral Vue Hydros

Saltwateraquarium.com Anyone order from here?

jdog

I've ordered several times from them recently--all dry goods (heaters, nanomag, etc.). Fast shipping from PA to NYC so I can't complain either.

Edit: Woohoo--that was my first post :D

• Like 3

Those are a drop ship. So where ever you get it from they order from Red Sea to ship to you. They usually don't keep those tanks in stock. It would still be free shipping cause I know that's what they are all about. Even the site says.

Yes, we are here to CHANGE THE INDUSTRY. We are offering FREE SHIPPING on ALL US ORDERS with NO MINIMUM. Yes, that's right. We are not happy with the current status quo. That's why we are starting NO MINIMUM ORDER - FREE SHIPPING. We figure why is it the customer's responsibility for shipping? Because it's always been that way? That doesn't make sense. Your trusting us with your hard earned money, shouldn't it be our responsibility to get your order to you as safe and quickly as possible no matter the cost?

That's why I order from them. Nothing bad yet.

• Like 2

I want to buy a Red Sea Reefer 350

Those are a drop ship. So where ever you get it from they order from Red Sea to ship to you. They usually don't keep those tanks in stock. It would still be free shipping cause I know that's what they are all about. Even the site says.

Yes, we are here to CHANGE THE INDUSTRY. We are offering FREE SHIPPING on ALL US ORDERS with NO MINIMUM. Yes, that's right. We are not happy with the current status quo. That's why we are starting NO MINIMUM ORDER - FREE SHIPPING. We figure why is it the customer's responsibility for shipping? Because it's always been that way? That doesn't make sense. Your trusting us with your hard earned money, shouldn't it be our responsibility to get your order to you as safe and quickly as possible no matter the cost?

Exactly. I think a good majority of their stuff is drop ship. On my order I had a few boxes show up. I don't care if it is drop ship or not. As long as I get what I pay for. Marine Depot does stock the Reefer series. They talked about getting them into their warehouse when they first released/ But you are right a majority of retailers drop ship the bigger stuff like tanks and stands.

• Like 2

They have them in stock at their warehouse,I was just wondering about the free ship on an item that big but they said it is free.

• Like 1

I've purchased several things from them with no complaints. Good luck with the tank.

Thanks! I have Innovative Marine,was looking into Cadlights but really like the build of the Red Sea

You'll get some major free points to use too. I forgot about that. You could get the little things you need for close to nothing. I would do it if they keep them in stock. I'm jealous now. :wacko:

Was just shopping for stuff right now and saw this.

(If it says in stock above we have this tank palleted inside our warehouse ready to ship to you. We do not drop ship these from Red Sea like most of our competition. We inventory these in our Warehouse so we can guarentee we have them for you and there will be no shipping delays.)

Do it now!!!!! :D It says only one left in the white.

Edited by SithRico
  • Like 1
  • 4 years later...

Dry goods ok. But don’t even try ordering any live goods with them because it’s gonna take you forever waiting for your order to arrive. Tried it twice and just gave me frustrations following up with them.  Customer support is even worse.

Man this was a 4year old thread. Also to be fair their live goods are from Algae barn so they are drop shipped directly from Algae barn. They are not coming from Saltwater aquarium store. so shipping speed is with being dropped shipped.

With saying that I bought my Reefer 350 there, skimmer, and all kind of other items and never had any issues. 

• 1 year later...
Rayraythesprink

Horrible place to order from. I ordered 100 dollars of bulbs for my saltwater tank weeks ago and still have not received them. Customer service cannot tell me where they are at and told me they did there part it's now on USPS rather than sending me my new set of mother ####ing bulbs. Never again.