Cultivated Reef

Nuvo Lagoon 25gal

Lagoon_25

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks to Dennis at FJW aquarium for the beautiful shroom, this pic gives no justice.

mushroom.jpg

That looks awesome! Tank is looking good so far, I like the scape and the mangroves are a nice addition. I wanted to do mangroves in mine but instead moved my 3.7 gallon to a Spec v and did a mangrove for that tank. Do you just have them sitting in the middle chamber ?

That looks awesome! Tank is looking good so far, I like the scape and the mangroves are a nice addition. I wanted to do mangroves in mine but instead moved my 3.7 gallon to a Spec v and did a mangrove for that tank. Do you just have them sitting in the middle chamber ?

Thanks man, truthfully the mangroves only stayed alive for about 3 weeks..

it Is not easy getting a good pic of these guys, I used some yellow safety glasses but it didn't help much. I will keep trying lol, apologies for the dirty bed..

post-90498-0-35411800-1458072716_thumb.jpgpost-90498-0-79157700-1458072724_thumb.jpgpost-90498-0-21809000-1458072731_thumb.jpg

it Is not easy getting a good pic of these guys, I used some yellow safety glasses but it didn't help much. I will keep trying lol, apologies for the dirty bed..

attachicon.gif23.jpgattachicon.gif231.jpgattachicon.gif232.jpg

Is that long tentacle plate coral?

Is that long tentacle plate coral?

No sir, what piece are you talking about?

Awesome..

so, you don't like the IM skimmer?

Not so much, this is the second one I have owned and it is very loud and pull weak skim.

Tank looks awesome man, the clam and that shroom are killer

Thanks man! Reef Currents is this weekend so hopefully I can scoop up some good stuff.

• 3 weeks later...

Setting up a 25 gallon lagoon right now, and going to be using the XR15W for lighting. Do you use the 120 degree lens with your Radion, over your tank?

Setting up a 25 gallon lagoon right now, and going to be using the XR15W for lighting. Do you use the 120 degree lens with your Radion, over your tank?

yes I do

• 2 weeks later...

yes I do

I finally got my Radion. I installed the wide angle lens, and messing with the intensity. What is the percent intensity do you have your light run at? thanks

I have mine turned up to 100 percent, I run the Radion Lps program, blue 100 rb100 uv100 everything else 12 to 15 I believe.

I finally got my Radion. I installed the wide angle lens, and messing with the intensity. What is the percent intensity do you have your light run at? thanks

Archived