Innovative Marine Aquariums

Nuvo Lagoon 25gal

Lagoon_25

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmmmm you running the ghost IM skimmer?

Sell that thing and buy a reef octopus ns80 if so. :P

What is the purpose for the fuge? Nutrient export or for pods to have a place to breed and hang out safely?

Sadly this is not the first ghost skimmer I have purchased, mainly just nutrient export.

Hi, Is the Gyre 130 too powerful? Which mode u using?

hello, I have it turned about half way up on normal mode everything seems to be liking the flow.

I wouldn't worry about the fuge dude,honestly the amount you can fit back there won't do much in the way of export. :/

Tank looks awesome man!! New additions sizzle

I wouldn't worry about the fuge dude,honestly the amount you can fit back there won't do much in the way of export. :/

Tank looks awesome man!! New additions sizzle

Thanks man!, yea not much room at all to work with..

Your tank is looking nice! What are you taking pictures with? I have a full size radion over my lagoon and can get a picture that isn't completely blue. I'm using an iPhone

Your tank is looking nice! What are you taking pictures with? I have a full size radion over my lagoon and can get a picture that isn't completely blue. I'm using an iPhone

Thanks man, I am using a iphone 6+ it is a pain to get a good shot.

Snag an orange gel filter and put it over the lens. It'll filter out the crazy blue in pics. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lee-Filters-Swatch-Book-Designers-Edition/301788473479 That's a link to the thing I bought. I just picked out an orange one that worked well. :)

I really want to upgrade my Fusion 20 to the Lagoon 25, love the footprint. Now if only I can think of a way to convince the wife.......... ?

Shot of the tank dirty glass and all.. Also I purchased those hammers to the right from a friend of mine with a struggling tank, they have only been in the tank for three days but for the most part they never opened up more then that.. Think they will bounce back?

post-90498-0-71601800-1455108532_thumb.jpg

yikes, make sure you are dipping everything! i'm super cautious and still have several hitchhikers.

Yea turns out they are red flat worms, I am dealing with them now its not fun at all.

How do you like xr15? I have same tank, do you think the 30 would be overkill?

The 15 covers the tank pretty good I got a good deal on it, if I hadn't I would own a 30..

• 2 weeks later...

Archived