post pics of you ten gallon nano here!

rock12

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's my tank as of a week ago.

10g AGA

175w 10,000K "reef" SE MH

2x28 blue (modding to 35w 50/50 in near future)

~15lbs rock

AC500 fuge

100_1231.jpg

Best,

Phil

wow thats amazing! Nice live rock! thats 15 wow! ow'd ya fit it in there like that?!? you know what that trial reminds me of? The wizard of ozz! good aquascaping thankx for posting!

MrConclusion

Sorry, this tank needs some cleaning but it seemed like a good idea to take the picture before I started playing around.

10 gallon glass aquarium

Coralife 96 watt Powerquad 50%/50%

Aquaclear 150 HOB

Ebo 50 watt heater

18.5 lb florida aquacultured LR

20 lb Arag-Alive LS

Here are some pics of the 10gal tank in my bedroom. It is drilled at one end with an external overflow plus two 1/2" loc-line returns running into the tank. Acoustic's fantastic black sand tank inspired me to go for the 3 sided view..

100_5521.sized.jpg

some day it will be a zoo farm :-)

100_5524.sized.jpg

lighting is currently 70W 10K Ushio, although my 20K should be here any day now :-), plus 4 LEDs for moonlight (on 24/7).

Bare bottom with about 12lb of tonga branch and a few pieces of LR from my SPS tank. At the moment it's mostly running skimmerless, although I run the skimmer for a couple of hours every week or so. It gets a WC every week or two, usually 1gal fresh SW and 3gal of water from my SPS tank. the bare bottom gets vaccumed once a week.

Sump is a rather large rubbermaid tub, mag 7 return through a broken SCWD that squirts 80% out one side and 20% out the other :D

-skeletor-

• 4 weeks later...

nice 10gs!!!!

holyherbiness, is that the light fixture you bought from drs foster and smith? did you get it to fit onto your tank?

do you think you could list your tank specs?

thanks

sorry for all the questions, just trying to find my best choices possible for setting up one myself

Undertheradar

the insane 10g...

30+ SPS

5 crocea clams

GSP

2 types xenia

porc. crabs

skunk shrimp

peppermint shrimp

6-line wrasse

2 velvet nudis

lettuce slug

2 marshall island hermits

3 astrae snails

blue zoos, lime zoos, pink zoos

red lobophyllia

cobalt shrooms

I forget the rest...

here`s mine ......only a few weeks old .....i`ve put a few small shrooms , and some very small softy`s in there from my other reef tank ..

i`ve got a big clean-up crew in here , which are getting to work on the diatoms .

Originally posted by MarLooney

my 10gal Tank Away From Home.

click the link in my sig to see more

What is that red macro on the left side.I assume its macro.It looks awesome!;)

balla, im running a 150 watt 20k Ushio with 2x13 watt pc's I diy'ed into my PFO mini pendant. 1 6500k and one blue bulb. The tank doesn't look that dim, messing around with the camera settings....that was the best setup so show the colors of the tank(corals), it is much brighther than that.

Archived