Pod Your Reef

post pics of you ten gallon nano here!

rock12

I see. ok well if you have the money for the 72 go ahead and get it should take care of your needs for now. keep saving as you are finding out this hobby is not very cheap.good luck

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i know i'm saving all the money i have! I'm trying realy hard trust me! I'm working like crazy around the house!!!!!! thats why i ask for free frags! Becuase i'm needy but i feel so bad about doing it. Do i seem horible for asking dhoffroad?

there i changed my thing, and made it less desprite even though i am! does it still sound horrible? I realy don't want to be looked upon bad by people on this site, there so helpful and i don't want them to look down on me. Should i just change my "quote" thing completly?

good then i gusse i could get my zebras from the store! why does it say dwarf ones on the internet then? is that just the standard? Also how much were your scarlets?if you don't mind me asking!

holyherbiness

My tank is still empty pretty much. Been set up for 2 weeks with just water. Starting Kalkwasser dripping tomorrow to help with pH and alk, and LR from premiumaquatics to arrive in 3 days. Also to buy a black background to cover up wires as well as possibly the addition of another powerhead? Here's a pic of it with the 72 watts, but with one bulb changed to actinic 03'

8798Day7-med.jpg

Domino_Tang

yea mine is for my love of my life its her tank but im taken care of it !

?action=view&current=022.jpg

not all that bad just got started in like 3 days .. cycling is alrdy hald way....! lol Hehe now it has a striped damsel using a regualr light bulb till i build my canopy using ross's design hehe many people have used it its not hard .. cut the board in the exact measurements an ... glue and nail togeather no pro work ... dont even have to stain it=]

Ross's pic of canopy

th_58-beforeafter.jpg

^___^

I have a suggestion for you guys, try to geep the rock far away enogh so that a magna float can clean the inside of the galss when needed. I had that problem with my 10 gallon lol. but now woth my MiniBow7, I have 20 Lb of live rock and meraculously I can claean all the sides but the back lol

Here is mine.. thinking of upgrading to a 20l.. lfs near here has them for like $25.

96W corallife powerquad

18" aquafuge

~20 lbs live rock

monti, acro, zoos, birds nest, candy cane, shrooms, polyps, royal gramma and cleaner shrimp.

tank1.jpg

Archived