SaltCritters.com

New Website is UP!

DaveFason

It has been a LONG haul. Please let me know of any issues you have.

http://www.nanoboxreef.com/

A few issues that are still being fixed.

• iOS and Android phones. Some it looks fine, others not. I am resizing images tonight for mobile.
  • Flare will be added with Mini
  • Hybrid will finally be added
  • Shopping cart on main page still popping up

The overall feel is much better than the previous websites.

NICE !! I like it , just one issue

when I put lights in my cart , the site says I have to pay for them . Is this some kind of glitch ?

Smooth, Very smooth. Why did I already have stuff in my cart when I linked over?

This. All sorts of errors in the commerce section. Easy to fix though

Changing this now. After looking at this 1000000 times I forgot!

-D

Changing this now. After looking at this 1000000 times I forgot!

-D

Looks awesome on Chrome, doesn't work with Safari?

On the shop page, all the duo pictures are very blurry. Not sure why given the others are not.

Definitely a great renovation!

Looks awesome on Chrome, doesn't work with Safari?

On the shop page, all the duo pictures are very blurry. Not sure why given the others are not.

Definitely a great renovation!

Thanks. I am using Safari now with no issues?

-Dave

Thanks. I am using Safari now with no issues?

-Dave

Everything is really small and the are to click is like an inch off. Not sure why.. On chrome it works.

Screen%20Shot%202015-11-04%20at%208.50.4

Trying to access it through my phone now and the site is extremely slow. Pictures are loading line by line like I'm on dial up.

Droid phone using Chrome browser.

Braaap - Which version Safari do you have? Also is the cart fixed for you now? Should have zero items.

Works on safari for me.

So strange. Can you tell me which OS you are using for you mac? El Cap? Mine is working how it should.

Everything is really small and the are to click is like an inch off. Not sure why.. On chrome it works.

Trying to access it through my phone now and the site is extremely slow. Pictures are loading line by line like I'm on dial up.

Droid phone using Chrome browser.

Fixing the mobile browsing. Have to love resizing ALL photos. :D

So strange. Can you tell me which OS you are using for you mac? El Cap? Mine is working how it should.

Yosemite, 10.10.5

That could be why I guess. I usually don't upgrade to a new OS until its been out a while and most of the bugs are out.

Anyway, congratulations! New units look so awesome.

Looks awesome Dave!

Couple things I noticed.

Main Page:

The top image is not centered. Its left justified on browsers wider than 2,000 px.

Shop page:

All paypal icons show image error Seems to be fixed now

Housings all have an "Option 3" Is that supposed to be Custom Color?

LID kit is a copy of the Nature section and not about the colors, acrylic or other custom options

I too think a sharper image for the DUO would be good. Same 45 angel as the QUAD but just show that its one section.

Braaap - Which version Safari do you have? Also is the cart fixed for you now? Should have zero items.

Fixing the mobile browsing. Have to love resizing ALL photos. :D

El Capitan for me. All updates installed as of today. Using Adblocker Plus extension. Everything seems good now.

Archived