Top Shelf Aquatics

TWD thread WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS!

PieMan2k

In the members aquariums forum? :lol: perfect

Well we have the lounge here, I don't see why not if it's not a good idea it will fade away. Just like the smell of rotting flesh

Yeah, but is Glenn REALLY dead? I say no :)

Glenn can’t die! (Denial)

How could they kill off Glenn? Damn writers! (Anger)

Maybe he crawled under the dumpster. (Bargaining)

I can’t watch this show anymore. (Depression)

Poor Maggie. (Acceptance)

-stolen from WSJ

Glenn can’t die! (Denial)

How could they kill off Glenn? Damn writers! (Anger)

Maybe he crawled under the dumpster. (Bargaining)

I can’t watch this show anymore. (Depression)

Poor Maggie. (Acceptance)

-stolen from WSJ

And that's almost exactly what went through my mind.

Quarry would be full of water

If magically not lot's and lots of ANFO would be on site to blow those walkers up. Every one.

Season started off on a bad foot because of this for me but Glen ain't dead. He should be for sticking with that wack job maybe he'll turn into a mini Rick now.

Quarry would be full of water

If magically not lot's and lots of ANFO would be on site to blow those walkers up. Every one.

Season started off on a bad foot because of this for me but Glen ain't dead. He should be for sticking with that wack job maybe he'll turn into a mini Rick now.

Dude, how drunk are you?

Edit: figured out what you were saying the third read through.

IMO Glenn > Rick. He's smart about shit and isn't suffering from crippling PTSD. Rick is ready to go off killing stuff at the drop of a stick. I mean, don't get me wrong, it's highly entertaining. But come on Rick, dial it back!

Dude, how drunk are you?

Edit: figured out what you were saying the third read through.

IMO Glenn > Rick. He's smart about shit and isn't suffering from crippling PTSD. Rick is ready to go off killing stuff at the drop of a stick. I mean, don't get me wrong, it's highly entertaining. But come on Rick, dial it back!

No way....Rick kicks ass. He deserves Glenns girl as well.

Here's my take from that episode:

Glenn didn't die. Nicholas fell on him and was eaten. The blood from the zombies and Nicholas camouflaged him like Michonne did with the zombie blood in the earlier episodes.

Glenn dies in comics. Albeit in a different way,but he is dead. It's an important part that leads to further development of other characters. Not go mention they have to maintain some sort of believability. Exactly how often they get themselves in and out of horribly impossible situations and come out unscathed?

Rick cut himself while stabbing the walker. Rumor has it he will amputate ( as he did loose the hand in the comics) As for Glenn, I am holding out he is still alive. That was just too a mundane way to die, They did not memorialize him on Talking Dead nor was Steven Yuan on Talking D. We can only help!!

Rick cut himself while stabbing the walker. Rumor has it he will amputate ( as he did loose the hand in the comics) As for Glenn, I am holding out he is still alive. That was just too a mundane way to die, They did not memorialize him on Talking Dead nor was Steven Yuan on Talking D. We can only help!!

I forgot to watch the Talking Dead!!! This is good to hear.

Here's my take from that episode:

Glenn didn't die. Nicholas fell on him and was eaten. The blood from the zombies and Nicholas camouflaged him like Michonne did with the zombie blood in the earlier episodes.

Except they covered themselves in decaying blood and guts. This is fresh...I think it'd have the opposite effect LOL.

Archived