Cultivated Reef

Live Podcast Thursday October 1st. Ask a Question!

DaveFason

Join Kat and I on a live podcast Thursday, October 1st 9pm Eastern time.

Call in and ask me your questions about Nano Box Reef. Maybe you're curious about what I'm working on these days or have a question about my product line or you just want to say hi!

Mark your calendar - the live podcast is

Thursday Oct 1, at 9pm Eastern

Call 773-897-6161

If you can't make it on the call, post your Q here and we will get them answered on the air for you!

-Dave

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Question 1 : What did you have for breakfast and if you could choose, what would be your ideal breakfast and why ?

I will hopefully add to this awesome list later. :D

You have to dial in to the # provided. But it will be recorded for re- broadcast later on this forum.

You have to call to hear the podcast? Or to get a question answered?

You have to call to hear the podcast? Or to get a question answered?

So to participate and ask a Q live, you have to call in. You can also call in just to listen live.

To ask a Q if you cannot dial in, just post it here. It will be asked.

So to participate and ask a Q live, you have to call in. You can also call in just to listen live.

To ask a Q if you cannot dial in, just post it here. It will be asked.

Got ya now. Thanks.

Aiyayiyayi. Does that mean I get to talk to you?

Haha, sure! I can call...we can talk shoes and I can pummel Dave with questions about whether or not he can use an old MaxSpect Razor Nano board and make it pretty colors....I'm tired of seeing purple in my tank all the time.

Thursday at 6 for me...there's a good chance I'll have had a drink already...jus sayin'

I'll be working but will probably still call in, leave my mic muted till I can get a chance to ask my one or two questions.

Sounds good. You're automatically muted when you call in, when you are ready, press 1 on the keypad and I'll know you have a question.

Archived