Pod Your Reef

Forgot My WETWATER Coupon - Derp

charnelhouse

Hey Steve -

I just made a purchase (Invoice# 0000033825) and forgot to use the WETWATER discount. If you could hook me up with some extra floss I'd be a happy camper....

Edit:

Coupon offered for Invoice #: 0000033282

I just ordered from inTank and forgot WetWater as well, but what I'm actually upset about is I asked Stevie for some clownfish sized Chedlocks and he did not come through. How is my water supposed to be green and gold now?!?

Hey Steve -

I just made a purchase (Invoice# 0000033825) and forgot to use the WETWATER discount. If you could hook me up with some extra floss I'd be a happy camper....

Edit:

Coupon offered for Invoice #: 0000033282

Typical Kings fan. Asking for a handout. :haha:

Typical Kings fan. Asking for a handout. :haha:

GFY bUUUUUUrp....

I just got my package today. Shipping Jeff got the branded tape on straight and sent my GFY sticker, he did a good job on this one.

Maybe one of those will fall in my box for being a PITA... ;D

Hey Steve -

GFY

I've got to run out and do rich guy stuff. When I return I'll look into this.

but I may be distracted by this when I return as it's charging now so hopefully I remember. If not then double GFY

IMG_8089.jpg

GFY

but I may be distracted by this when I return as it's charging now so hopefully I remember. If not then double GFY

IMG_8089.jpg

w/e, if you can you can, if not it's my fault for being stoopid.

Saw a dude in Utah on one of those on my way to Sturgis. He was in the gas station gliding around on it. It was kind of cool and uber-dork all at the same time.

GFY

IMG_8089.jpg

Learn your rich guy stuff, young blood. You use that to go do your rich guy stuff. You count money while it's charging.

Hey Steve -

Refund sent!

Chedlocks

I believe I saw those notes, or Shipping Jeff brought them to my attention. I just had to google what a chedlock is.

Ugh.... Brings down our brand of football. As an NFL owner I have to disprove.

Go Pack Go

Saw a dude in Utah on one of those on my way to Sturgis. He was in the gas station gliding around on it. It was kind of cool and uber-dork all at the same time.

Sturges is my middle name :)

EcoTech had 3 of them at MACNA, that was my introduction to them. Found a model with larger tires and made it mine. It's so much fun there isn't going to be much work happening today.

Refund sent!

I believe I saw those notes, or Shipping Jeff brought them to my attention. I just had to google what a chedlock is.

Go Pack Go

Sturges is my middle name :)

EcoTech had 3 of them at MACNA, that was my introduction to them. Found a model with larger tires and made it mine. It's so much fun there isn't going to be much work happening today.

Thank you sir. You are a scholar and a gentleman!

Go Pack Go

As a fellow owner and season ticket holder I approve of this message. That is all. #GFYpetecarroll

Go Pack Go

As a fellow owner and season ticket holder I approve of this message. That is all. #GFYpetecarroll

I find Chedlocks far more tolerable than Cheeseheads. I figure if Stevie's Clownfish logo can rock a Santa hat at the holidays, Stevie can make Chedlocks for all our piscene friends.

Owen-two-joke-e1442832220172.jpg

I find Chedlocks far more tolerable than Cheeseheads. I figure if Stevie's Clownfish logo can rock a Santa hat at the holidays, Stevie can make Chedlocks for all our piscene friends.

Owen-two-joke-e1442832220172.jpg

Love it

Archived