DaveFason

Curious how these are coming! I would like to order one when they are available

Should have everything Friday!

Curious how these are coming! I would like to order one when they are available

Should have everything Friday!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Instruction video available yet? I can't get the fan switched out and I'm worried that I can't get it all back together regardless of switching the fan out. The wires aren't long enough to slide the innards out one of the sides.

Instruction video available yet? I can't get the fan switched out and I'm worried that I can't get it all back together regardless of switching the fan out. The wires aren't long enough to slide the innards out one of the sides.

You have to gently push the cords from the wire coming out of the gooseneck and pull the heat sink gently. I had to replace a fan once.

• 2 weeks later...

Is the one lead upgrade available yet? Also, I assume if I don't change the fan(there's nothing wrong with it), it will run at 50% speed if I run the lights at 50%, hence quietening them down a bit.

• 2 weeks later...

Just got mine upgraded and definitely go for it. You have to manually set the fan for the time of day it is running ( morning, midday, evening and night) then it ramps up and down accordingly. You have to run it around 90 percent midday, but even 5 or 10 percent from 100 percent, the fan is noticeably much quieter! Then run it lower at night and you can hardly hear it.

Correct night can be zero.

Sorry to jump into this thread but when my fan is set to zero it runs more then when its ok 90%...... is it suppose to be off?

Sorry to jump into this thread but when my fan is set to zero it runs more then when its ok 90%...... is it suppose to be off?

yeah that would make sense. are you sure youre adjusting the right channel? and the are you adjusting it in the right place in the bluefish app?

yeah that would make sense. are you sure youre adjusting the right channel? and the are you adjusting it in the right place in the bluefish app?

yup channel 6 on the night setting

yup channel 6 on the night setting

Don't set channel 6 to 0% if you want the fan to turn off. Set it to around 5%. The fan controller software interprets a 0% PWM as a loss of the Bluefish Mini's control signal, and by default activates the fan to run at 100%. It's a safety feature built in to the software.

Don't set channel 6 to 0% if you want the fan to turn off. Set it to around 5%. The fan controller software interprets a 0% PWM as a loss of the Bluefish Mini's control signal, and by default activates the fan to run at 100%. It's a safety feature built in to the software.

Exactly what O2 said. It is for a fail safe is anything were to happen.

Adding to the how to now.

Thanks O2!

Exactly what O2 said. It is for a fail safe is anything were to happen.

Adding to the how to now.

Thanks O2!

Dave--where is the info about these upgrade kits posted? I looked at your website, and I can't find it. Could you provide a direct link?

Thanks!

• 1 month later...

Help!!!!

I just received my upgrade kit and, to me, it is just a bunch of unconnected wires.

I have a duo with bluefish.

Does anyone know where the wires connect to?

Thanks in advance.

Jonathan

post-89255-0-48309100-1451467685_thumb.jpg

Help!!!!

I just received my upgrade kit and, to me, it is just a bunch of unconnected wires.

I have a duo with bluefish.

Does anyone know where the wires connect to?

Thanks in advance.

Jonathan

Emailed sent!

-Dave

Archived