Innovative Marine Aquariums

Can a Tang be in a 10 gallon aquarium?

Kasra the Reefer

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like Chemi Pure. Keeps the water clean in my 8 gallon Tang / Shark breeder / Panther Grouper tank. B) Chemi Pure + Gyre= clean water and its like a ####ing treadmill for the fish. Stupid fish will never know the difference. :ninja:

I like Chemi Pure. Keeps the water clean in my 8 gallon Tang / Shark breeder / Panther Grouper tank. B) Chemi Pure + Gyre= clean water and its like a ####### treadmill for the fish. Stupid fish will never know the difference. :ninja:

I think you could keep a couple puffers as long as you throw in some GFO.

I have a 10 gallon(no fish in it yet) so have been seeing video of happy tang in 10 gallon tanks so have been wondering if I could put 1 in their with a clownfish.

Yes, but the rule is that you must also move into a refrigerator box.

It was a contact us sent from our site. After I replied with "sounds like the toilet is inevitable" a picture and some more strange words were replied with.

It was a contact us sent from our site. After I replied with "sounds like the toilet is inevitable" a picture and some more strange words were replied with.

Did you tell her just apply a tampax and it will go away in a week or so?

Kasra the Reefer

I'm sorry if I made any of you angry, but i was wonder if a tang can't be in their then what kind beside gobies and clownfish can be in a 10 gallon tank

Archived