SaltCritters.com

Back To School Mini Tide SALE!

DaveFason

Heading back to school on a budget or just paid your children's tuition? Nano Box Reef is here to help! We are running a sale until September 1st for the Mini Tide. Please contact through PM/email and I will invoice you.

This is the perfect time to pick up one of the best pico/nano aquarium lights on the market!

$270 SHIPPED.

20546376860_93b5050cce_b.jpgbacktoschoolsimple2 by David Fason, on Flickr

-Dave

I sent this to my wife and told her to sell her soul to buy me this for my birthday next month... Damn I always choose the worst times to be broke!

I sent this to my wife and told her to sell her soul to buy me this for my birthday next month... Damn I always choose the worst times to be broke!

Will the mini tide be enough for your fusion 30?

Go sell some plasma. It pays $50 a time for the first 4 or 5 times and then like $30 each time after that. You do it twice per week.

Go sell some plasma. It pays $50 a time for the first 4 or 5 times and then like $30 each time after that. You do it twice per week.

:) I feel like I started some sort of crazy reefing trend.

I wonder if they do that locally. I thought they stopped paying people for that shit.

Yes they still do it. In my area it's 20 the first donation in a week and 30 the second. Plus most months have bonuses. Also new donors and people who haven't donated in 6 months get 150 for their first 3 trips total.

Yes they still do it. In my area it's 20 the first donation in a week and 30 the second. Plus most months have bonuses. Also new donors and people who haven't donated in 6 months get 150 for their first 3 trips total.

Called my place this morning, they just give away Tshirts and movie tickets, no cash.

Wow that stinks!

I donate somewhat reguarly. It helps people and gets me cash.

I Just double checked and r​​ight now its still $20 and $30 with $10 bonus on your 5th and $20 on your 7th donation this month.

Also right now they changed the new donor/6month thing to $250 in 5 donations.​

Wow that stinks!

I Just double checked and r​​ight now its still $20 and $30 with $10 bonus on your 5th and $20 on your 7th donation this month.

I went to donate at mine last weekend. Looked like all crack heads and I watched a tech stick 3 people without changing gloves. Not worth it.

Wow that stinks!

Wow that's nice, my town just isn't as lucky I suppose.

I went to donate at mine last weekend. Looked like all crack heads and I watched a tech stick 3 people without changing gloves. Not worth it.

Dude that's ####ing GNARLY. That's reportable man, very dangerous and unethical.

Called my place this morning, they just give away Tshirts and movie tickets, no cash.

In Gainesville they do it, you're not to far away.

Pfft, donate plasma. That sounds so desperate.

What you want to do is get in to the drug mule business, save your dignity and travel! Bring condoms.

In Gainesville they do it, you're not to far away.

True. With gas I dunno if it'd be worth it, lol.

Pfft, donate plasma. That sounds so desperate.

What you want to do is get in to the drug mule business, save your dignity and travel! Bring condoms.

Male prostitution sounds safer.

I guess as anything it depends on your area. Ours is super clean and safe. I've yet to see a person that looked like they were an addict. I watch them switch gloves between each patient.

Most of the people at the location I go to are college students, teachers, and professionals.

Then again I live in Grand Rapids. We aren't exactly an unsafe city. I mean we have rot like every other metropolis but we are a pretty decent place all and all.

Oh yea. Um awesome sale. Looks like I was about a week to early! Super excited that its almost ready to come to me though! Any chance the one in the promo is mine? Same color and configuration of goose neck.

Great deal everything I've heard is great and so far dealing with Dave has been great.

Archived