Cultivated Reef

Fishnuts.com order

Neebles

I placed and order over the weekend for a couple fish at fishnuts.com. I ordered a flame hawk, and a clarkii clownfish for my tank. Both were part of the Go Live! section, so I was able to view a live feed before purchasing. The fish arrived this morning in great shape and very lively in the bags. They were packed extremely well, and even the water they shipped in looked really good lol. The fish are acclimating now, but I expect them to do well.

With the very good shipping rate, and 15 day guarantee I plan on using them again in the future for sure.

Check them out!! http://fishnuts.com/

Finally after having a BTA for over a year, my new guy finds it within a couple hours of being in the tank!

GFyVBW.jpg

Edit: not sure if the crappy iPhone pic worked

I placed and order over the weekend for a couple fish at fishnuts.com. I ordered a flame hawk, and a clarkii clownfish for my tank. Both were part of the Go Live! section, so I was able to view a live feed before purchasing. The fish arrived this morning in great shape and very lively in the bags. They were packed extremely well, and even the water they shipped in looked really good lol. The fish are acclimating now, but I expect them to do well.

With the very good shipping rate, and 15 day guarantee I plan on using them again in the future for sure.

Check them out!! http://fishnuts.com/

Nice. I placed an order for a few fish as well. Kole tang, scooter blenny and some clowns. Getting them delivered Saturday. Super excited. Bought the "Go Live" Kole so hopefully he is as nice as he looked on the feed!

Nice. I placed an order for a few fish as well. Kole tang, scooter blenny and some clowns. Getting them delivered Saturday. Super excited. Bought the "Go Live" Kole so hopefully he is as nice as he looked on the feed!

How cool would it be if you emailed them and asked them to feed it at a specific time so you could watch and make sure it eats. That would be awesome haha- "hey at 4:30pm can you feed it some pellets?"

Archived