Cultivated Reef

Nano doser 1 for sale

PicoSavvy

Haha, yea I know what you mean every time I go shopping for stuff for my car or other hobbies I get that look. Your to cheap to buy a good watch but you just spent 400 dollars on an rc car. It funny to me her reaction.

Ya, she teases me about spending 2 grand on a fish tank, then turns around and says "They are so beautiful i could sit here and watch them all day"

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yea, I buy an rc quadcopter and she give me the talk about how I spend my money carelessly and how it is a waste, then she ask me if she can fly it and accidentally flew it into my neighbors pool and get mad at me when I spend more money to get it fixed

Yea, I buy an rc quadcopter and she give me the talk about how I spend my money carelessly and how it is a waste, then she ask me if she can fly it and accidentally flew it into my neighbors pool and get mad at me when I spend more money to get it fixed

BAHAHAHAAaaaaa

edit- My girlfriend just said "ok now thats ####ed".

I just would like if she didn't get into it to much. Hey most people spend just as much in jewelry and shoes, I just like my rc more, they give something I can actually have fun and enjoy unlike a shoe to impress other people

• 2 weeks later...

Archived