Coral Vue Hydros

Nano doser 1 for sale

PicoSavvy

I have a new cadlights 4 gallon aio tank for sale, it comes with light and top but no return pump (60 plus shipping) and two new minimax desktop reactor for sale (80 dollars for each, 140 dollar for both)

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man I wish you would have had these reactors last week. Haha. I wish I had room for another. The back of my tank is crammed full now

I just got them. I order them before I bought my doser and didn't know the Doser had somany sensor bracket and the brackets take up all the space I had for them

I just got them. I order them before I bought my doser and didn't know the Doser had somany sensor bracket and the brackets take up all the space I had for them

Ah. I just set mine up with some BRS GFO last night. They sure are sweet.

Ah. I just set mine up with some BRS GFO last night. They sure are sweet.

I was planning on using one as a pico zeovit reactor and the second as a carbon reactor, but again due to the limit space and the fact that zeovit bottle are expensive, even there smallest bottle is enough to last me for years and they will probably expire by then.

Also have two nano doser 1. I never got around to using these I just test them to see of they work properly and that about it. I was going to use them for my pico build but no longer need them because I bought a kore doser. I am looking for 100 dollars each plus shipping. If you need precision then these are the Doser for you. They are accurate down to .07ml and great for valka dosing or whatever you want to dose. They come with accessories.

Here are some photo of the tank.

20150805_214018_zpsfumq3whc.jpg

20150805_214027_zpsvdt8z14y.jpg

20150805_214022_zpsza9gfvr8.jpg

This is the glass top still in it's packaging

20150805_214115_zpshzfq74an.jpg

The light is a cadlights light and is specially made for this tank. The tank uses ultra clear low iron glass and has never been used. The white stuff you see in it are parts of packing peanut.

I want the tank and the dosers :( Why must i be poor. Btw love the lotus!

The Doser are truly amazing and yea I know it is just a doser and nothing fancy but man it is amazing how slow you can make the drip rate and how precise they are. The tank uses great super clear glass and a good pico tank. Same about the lotus love them, onces you drive one, you will hate driving heavy cars, they are super agile. Some people like their ferrari and lamborghini, I like my lotus

The Doser are truly amazing and yea I know it is just a doser and nothing fancy but man it is amazing how slow you can make the drip rate and how precise they are. The tank uses great super clear glass and a good pico tank. Same about the lotus love them, onces you drive one, you will hate driving heavy cars, they are super agile. Some people like their ferrari and lamborghini, I like my lotus

ive researched the Nano doser from mame and they are seriously almost the same caliber as the ones i use in the hospital. The cadlight uses starfire glass which is just super clear.! seriously, if i didnt have to pay to move my new Apt. and all the money i spent on boards i would buy this in a second. Who knows, maybe this will be my "gift" purchase to myself on my first paycheck as a nurse.

Congratulations on becoming a nurse. The nano doser are truly dead on accurate. This is the Doser all the other name brand company need to compete with and the best part is that with a little bit of modification they can be hooked up to a normal controller and be used like a regular doser.

Thanks! i totally agree, not to mention how ascetically pleasing they are. it looks so modern yet simple and clean. As for the lotus, the elise is not that expensive! and not very commonly seen.! would love to grab one in the near future as a weekend car to take on canyon runs and weekend track meets.

Thanks! i totally agree, not to mention how ascetically pleasing they are. it looks so modern yet simple and clean. As for the lotus, the elise is not that expensive! and not very commonly seen.! would love to grab one in the near future as a weekend car to take on canyon runs and weekend track meets.

Yea the beauty of them is that they are so simple, but so efficient at doing what they where build for dosing fluids. I love the elise but I am more of a fan of it pissed off brother the exige. I specially like the first gen exige, if I ever plan on getting one I have to fly to the UK because they were never imported to the usa.

Yea the beauty of them is that they are so simple, but so efficient at doing what they where build for dosing fluids. I love the elise but I am more of a fan of it pissed off brother the exige. I specially like the first gen exige, if I ever plan on getting one I have to fly to the UK because they were never imported to the usa.

Dang i didnt know the 1st exige wasnt in the US. Well good luck bud! ill make sure to peek in my head from time to time to see if anything is left haha

Yea sadly the first gen exige falls under the usa ridiculous not allowed list, including:

All gtr that are not 25 year old.

Nissan s15

Any kei category car.

Some Japanese special edition evo and civic

The list is longer those are just the ones that come to mind now. And once you find a car that you can import expect to pay 1000 dollars on importation paper alone. Then you need to get it usa certified expect another couple g depending on the model and then registration cost and plate cost plus insure is going to be heavy hitter since it was not originally designed for usa spec. I know because I am trying to import a very special car to me and I have been working out how to import it now for 4 year

Man that's the first time I have seen those nano dosers. That's sweet as shit. Yeah those are the same as they used to feed and give my son medicene while we were at the children's hospital a few months ago. I might possibly look into those for dosing two part.

ive researched the Nano doser from mame and they are seriously almost the same caliber as the ones i use in the hospital. The cadlight uses starfire glass which is just super clear.! seriously, if i didnt have to pay to move my new Apt. and all the money i spent on boards i would buy this in a second. Who knows, maybe this will be my "gift" purchase to myself on my first paycheck as a nurse.

If this is the same doser he has then they are refurbish medical dosers. They will hold up to a 30ml syringe for up to 3ml a day dosing.

http://saltwater-conversion.com/products/nano-doser-1

Man that's the first time I have seen those nano dosers. That's sweet as shit. Yeah those are the same as they used to feed and give my son medicene while we were at the children's hospital a few months ago. I might possibly look into those for dosing two part.

If this is the same doser he has then they are refurbish medical dosers. They will hold up to a 30ml syringe for up to 3ml a day dosing.

http://saltwater-conversion.com/products/nano-doser-1

those are it sir! yeah they look almost similar to the ones i use in the childrens hospital. Really accurate!

They used digital ones at our hospital. But I'm sure those are super expensive.

those are it sir! yeah they look almost similar to the ones i use in the childrens hospital. Really accurate!

They used digital ones at our hospital. But I'm sure those are super expensive.

Yea these are the same as the one sold by saltwater-conversion.com. actually there is not that big of a price difference with digital onces in hospital, I look the prices up. They work great for 2 part and are very easy to setup

Archived