Top Shelf Aquatics

Nano doser 1 for sale

PicoSavvy

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well depending on how long it takes to get some interest in them . I am already taking 80 dollars off, compare to buying them from saltwater-conversion and it comes with all the accessories.

The 2nd reactor has been sold, all that is left is one awesome nano doser 1, ready to dose the smallest quantity, at great accuracy

The 2nd reactor has been sold, all that is left is one awesome nano doser 1, ready to dose the smallest quantity, at great accuracy

How much are you asking for the doser?

vodka dose your pico

Or my 17 gallon eel tank...

nvm scratch that girlfriend shot me down faster than a hunter on duck season... literally as i was typing it...shes scolding me

what do

Yes, why you ask

Just curious, I haven't seen any other tanks of yours :)

Not sure it's something to encourage so much given the precision required and risk though. A lotta horror stories out there.

Edit:

I'm not saying it doesn't work, but one should be sure that they need it and understand it first.

O no, I am just saying. I won't recommend vodka on a pico unless your dosing a really diluted vodka and know exactly what you are doing. But it would be cool vodka dosing one, of course you will need a skimmer for it to.

nvm scratch that girlfriend shot me down faster than a hunter on duck season... literally as i was typing it...shes scolding me

what do

Tell her it could be an early birthday present.

O no, I am just saying. I won't recommend it unless your dosing a really diluted vodka. But it would be cool vodka dosing one, of course you will need a skimmer for it to.

"Cool"?

Haha I hope you're doing it for a reason beyond that it's "cool" ;):P

I'm wondering that if you're going have to dose nitrates and phosphates to keep up with the vodka!

O no, I am just saying. I won't recommend vodka on a pico unless your dosing a really diluted vodka and know exactly what you are doing. But it would be cool vodka dosing one, of course you will need a skimmer for it to.

Early birthday, thats what i said about my fluval, radion xr15pro, mp10. Christmas for the marine pac, another birthday for my two other tanks. Im probably going to eat a ####ing uppercut for the other mame skimmer im about to buy...damn girls are crazy.

People normally dose vodka to lower nitrate and phosphate. If you dose to much your going to run into problems because coral do require some phosphate.

By cool I mean something different from the normal

Early birthday, thats what i said about my fluval, radion xr15pro, mp10. Christmas for the marine pac, another birthday for my two other tanks. Im probably going to eat a ####### uppercut for the other mame skimmer im about to buy...damn girls are crazy.

Haha, yea I know what you mean every time I go shopping for stuff for my car or other hobbies I get that look. Your to cheap to buy a good watch but you just spent 400 dollars on an rc car. It funny to me her reaction.

Archived