Innovative Marine Aquariums

APEX Lite FS $315 shipped SOLD!

Cencalfishguy56

post a WTB ads and you might be surprised :-)

Where did u see the apex lite head unit for sale(. Not the full apex one) ? I have been looking for some time and no luck.

After apex discontinued the lite I could not fine the head/base unit for the lite

You you won't. People love them as they aren't overloaded with a bunch of stuff people won't use. haha

You you won't. People love them as they aren't overloaded with a bunch of stuff people won't use. haha

???

???

I should be bumping my own classified thread instead my time here ????

Just wanted to give a thumbs up for the Apex Lite. If anybody needs one snap this up. I was lucky and managed to get one of the last available brand new at the end of last year and the best 399 bucks spent on my tank. Don't think you need one? I forgot to turn my ATO back on and only realised the next day at work....sign into Fusion, turn on the outlet for the ATO, no panic.

BUY IT! Its a steal at this price.

Cencalfishguy56

SOLLLLLLDDDDD, wow that was fast guys but thanks for all the interest!! I appreciate it my fellow reefers!

Cencalfishguy56

Bro! Where have you been!! Glad this bad boy sold! Wish i had the funds for this bad boy

Working my ass off to recoup money I had to pay on a traffic ticket haha, I literally worked like a week straight, still am but now I'm back haha I'll put up a build thread this week brotha

You know california, ticket prices are ridiculous!

HarryPotter

Working my ass off to recoup money I had to pay on a traffic ticket haha, I literally worked like a week straight, still am but now I'm back haha I'll put up a build thread this week brotha

You know california, ticket prices are ridiculous!

YOU TOO? IM BROKE AFTER A $300+ TICKET!

Cencalfishguy56

YOU TOO? IM BROKE AFTER A $300+ TICKET!

Yes sir lol same amount 300+

I'm a really broke ass college student now!! Haha

Cencalfishguy56

Well f*** our lives. How fast were you going? I was at 90 in a 70 :(

I wish I was speeding lol would have been worth the ticket, I supposedly ran a stop sign, when really I stopped for a mere second and kept going, yea I lost that argument but I also kept my mouth shut so I didn't go to jail haha the fastest I've ever gone and luckily never got caught is 119 on an 80, now that's reckless driving hahahaha

Archived