inTank Media Baskets

Sea Bunnies-jorunna parva

SquishyFishy

Your pics are great! What kind of a camera do use?

Thanks! When I'm diving, I have a Canon Powershot with a waterproof housing that I use.

• Like 1
SquishyFishy

LOL Felicia, I'm certified but cold water to me is anything less than 73 degrees. I was certified in fresh water springs environment at that temp and hated getting out of the water. Used a 3mil wet suit and have a fleece also. Never needed a dry suit, don't intend on diving that cold. Guess I'll never see these guys in the water.

Now I want a sea sheep. :lol:

Here you go!

LOL Felicia, I'm certified but cold water to me is anything less than 73 degrees. I was certified in fresh water springs environment at that temp and hated getting out of the water. Used a 3mil wet suit and have a fleece also. Never needed a dry suit, don't intend on diving that cold. Guess I'll never see these guys in the water.

Haha, yeah the water I dive in is about 45-60 degrees depending on time of year and exactly where I am. I actually did my advanced certification in the Florida springs. I grew up in Florida and I used to think those were cold! I wear a 7 mm wetsuit now. A bunch of the nudibranch species are tropical though. They're all over the world. One of those photos was from Hawaii, which is tropical water. Not quite Florida warm, but pretty warm.

• Like 1

I just wanted to share these drawings my daughter made after I sent her the story on the Sea Bunnies.

She's infatuated with bunnies and has also passion for all things Reef. Currently she has sold a few of her reef /coral art work to some co workers and teachers at her school.

I think she has already started on the Sea Sheep nudibranch as well.

BTW... she's into mangka ,that's the style of cartoon drawing she's into.

:D enjoy!

Sonny

post-78004-0-44500800-1438022588_thumb.jpg

post-78004-0-78647000-1438022596_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Here you go!

Haha, yeah the water I dive in is about 45-60 degrees depending on time of year and exactly where I am. I actually did my advanced certification in the Florida springs. I grew up in Florida and I used to think those were cold! I wear a 7 mm wetsuit now. A bunch of the nudibranch species are tropical though. They're all over the world. One of those photos was from Hawaii, which is tropical water. Not quite Florida warm, but pretty warm.

Holy crap! Is that sea sheep for real or is that a joke???

• Like 3

it looks completely like a sheep. I think that's cuter than the sea bunnies! Wish these nudis were easier to keep in our tanks :)

• Like 1
  • 4 years later...