Coral Vue Hydros

Rock Sale! (Music Contest over)

johnmaloney

johnmaloney

We received a discount from our supplier on an extra batch of our Florida Reef Rock this week, and wanted to pass it along to you. Until Monday, July 27th we are offering our 50 pound boxes of Florida Reef Rock for only $85 with free shipping. 15 pounds for $36, and 30 pounds for $59.

We rarely are able to offer a discount on rock, and it will be unlikely that we will be able to offer it at this price again for some time. If you do not need rock, you can save 10% off any live order with the code "reefclub". You can find our rock here:

http://www.reefcleaners.org/aquarium-store/florida-reef-rock-50lbs-free-shipping

We are also having a Youtube music contest. Post a random music link, I pick the best one subjectively by 5pm and send them a free 50 pound box of rock. Continental US.

Happy Reefing!

florida_reef_roc_4f933e46d6cb2.jpg

Music contest at bottom, continue reading thread.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
johnmaloney

Christmas in July ladies and gentleman. I was shocked by it myself, last discount I got from him was the actual Christmas of 2012. They are that rare I remember the days. :)

It is also blast from the past music day:

johnmaloney

Person who posts the best song of the day by 5pm wins free box of 50 pounds shipped free. I choose winner based on subjective decision and whim. One song post per person.

That is why. Also probably too much sun exposure has me a in great mood today.

HarryPotter

Person who posts the best song of the day by 5pm wins free box of 50 pounds shipped free. I choose winner based on subjective decision and whim. One song post per person.

That is why. Also probably too much sun exposure has me a in great mood today.

HA

I have no taste in music but I might order 50lbs for some of my freshwater tanks..

I'm so DONE with plastic ornaments!

johnmaloney

HA

I have no taste in music but I might order 50lbs for some of my freshwater tanks..

I'm so DONE with plastic ornaments!

It looks nice in a freshwater tank, you will like it.

Was gonna place an order 1st week of August... may have to move that purchase up...

(Sh)e who will not economize will have to agonize.

icon_info.gificon_plus.gificon_email.gificon_note.gif

Confuciushttp://www.quotationspage.com/quotes/Confucius/

Just a thought. :) Try your luck posting random music video as well.

HarryPotter

It looks nice in a freshwater tank, you will like it.

(Sh)e who will not economize will have to agonize.

icon_info.gificon_plus.gificon_email.gificon_note.gif

Confuciushttp://www.quotationspage.com/quotes/Confucius/

Just a thought. :) Try your look posting random music video as well.

Do you think 50lbs will be enough for a 75 gallon tank? I'm thinking might need 100 to make a nice thick scape...

How long do you think this pricing will last?

johnmaloney

Do you think 50lbs will be enough for a 75 gallon tank? I'm thinking might need 100 to make a nice thick scape...

How long do you think this pricing will last?

It will last until Monday. Going by supply would have made more sense, but I already posted it and now I am stuck with it. 50 pounds will be on the minimalist side, I think you are right on the amount. If you go with an open structure atoll design you may be pull it off with 50 pounds, especially if you have coral combo rocks coming in and the like. Regular reef would be closer to 100.

johnmaloney

I think you have to drop m.youtube to www.youtube. It counts regardless. I knew people who wore hammer pants. I tried to get them, but was always 3 years behind trends. Still am.

johnmaloney

Totally fantastic :) ahahaha awesome.

edit - I guess I always had the lyrics wrong. That is even better. You are both on the short list now.

HarryPotter

Totally fantastic :) ahahaha awesome.

edit - I guess I always had the lyrics wrong. That is even better. You are both on the short list now.

Hell yeah! Tough competition here... maybe split it between us- 25lbs each :lol:

No way, you mean you can use this stuff in fw as well?!?!?! That's awesome and totally useful. I was thinking that at some point it was in salt...

Here's my song

johnmaloney

I love the guitar track on that song.

No way you can use this stuff in fw as well¿!?!?! That's awesome and totally useful. I was thinking that at some point it was in salt...

Here's my song
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Uc3ZrmhDN4

That was the anthem of my junior year in high school, not that we did anything cool, live in California, etc..but we listened to it a lot. :)

Archived