inTank Media Baskets

Rock Sale! (Music Contest over)

johnmaloney

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Two entrys?

Here's my hail mary. If you know who Strong Bad is, you can't not like this mash-up. If you DON'T know who Strong Bad is... well, then I will probably loose. This has been stuck in my head all day.

Two entrys?

Here's my hail mary. If you know who Strong Bad is, you can't not like this mash-up. If you DON'T know who Strong Bad is... well, then I will probably loose. This has been stuck in my head all day.

Everybody to the limit,scuse me kimberbee, gotta be checking da emails,and feed the ducks.

trogdor_zpsjukjtuoq.jpg

Everybody to the limit,scuse me kimberbee, gotta be checking da emails,and feed the ducks.

Thank god someone understood the reference!

johnmaloney

Fun contest! Here's my entry. Remember, I didn't make you watch this. ;)

Different. That is a crazy music video my wife will like it. Strange music videos are kind of our thing.

Okay here's my second guess. I don't know john but I have a feeling.

And just cause it's totally awesome, the George mason university orchestra killing it

johnmaloney

Okay here's my second guess. I don't know john but I have a feeling.

And just cause it's totally awesome, the George mason university orchestra killing it

This would also have been acceptable:

Mr. Microscope

Different. That is a crazy music video my wife will like it. Strange music videos are kind of our thing.

lol! I love the lip-syncing with that one. Here's my other favorite for the record. Technically, it's an ad, but watching this on a tough day always turns it around. I love this japanese-electronic-bossa nova.

jedimasterben

Fun contest! Here's my entry. Remember, I didn't make you watch this. ;)

To this, I retort 'Benny Lava' :D

Also, the Algorithm March from Pythagoras Switch. :)

(ps, I'm going to be posting videos here just because, I don't need any more rock [my wife would literally murder the crap out of me])

johnmaloney

lol! I love the lip-syncing with that one. Here's my other favorite for the record. Technically, it's an ad, but watching this on a tough day always turns it around. I love this japanese-electronic-bossa nova.

Unfortunately the correct answer for best song that was actually an advertisement is:

But just because I did not select your entry, that does not mean I do not appreciate you as person and I hope we can move past this. :)

Christmas in July ladies and gentleman. I was shocked by it myself, last discount I got from him was the actual Christmas of 2012. They are that rare I remember the days. :)

It is also blast from the past music day:

GOOD MUSIC SELECTION! Not sure anyone can beat that!

johnmaloney

I'm loving seeing everyone's videos!

I'm submitting some bluesy contributions.

https://youtu.be/HZEChv1AaOk

Both of them are good, I knew Annie Lennox was a good singer thank you for introducing me to Susan Tedeschi. I am a fan of Janis Joplin, so that should be fun to search around on YouTube. Good call.

jedimasterben

Both of them are good, I knew Annie Lennox was a good singer thank you for introducing me to Susan Tedeschi. I am a fan of Janis Joplin, so that should be fun to search around on YouTube. Good call.

Susan Tedeschi is awesome. A good radio station that plays all kinds of different music is Radio Paradise. http://www.radioparadise.com/rp_2.php?#

2nd entry

One of the funniest moments: my friends dad was driving us somewhere and this song came on. Dad thought it inappropriate and turned it off. Friends brother (also in the car) said "but dad, he's a loser, they have to kill him". The way he said it, perfectly straight faced made me bust out laughin

Oh and for fun

Archived