ReefCleaners.org

Local Fish Store : Where Do You Shop?

DaveFason

DurocShark

Seaside Tropical Fish, Huntington Beach, CA

New Wave, Orange, CA

Reef Lounge in Yorba Linda, CA, has good reviews, but I haven't made it over there yet so don't know if they're a viable target.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nanofreak79

Saltwater empire in Bloomington MN. I would consider this the only store with up to date equipment etc. there are other LFS, but most in my reef club go there. I honestly don't go much as there coral is expensive, and they charge more than map pricing on skimmers and lights. I'm an online shopper mostly now. Good luck, your product should fly off the shelf.

These guys carry only the best, not as much fish product they can stuff in there store!

I also have been to BioReefs LLC in Jacksonville FL when visiting my folks. Top notch LFS. Might be the best I've ever been to.

DurocShark

Aquamart littleton co and Aquatic Art highlands ranch co

Wow, I used to live in Highlands Ranch! Wasn't keeping fish at the time, though. :(

You could try Sea Dwellers in Angola, IN their phone number is (260)665-1966 ask for the store owner Joel he is a cool guy. I doubt he would be able to carry a huge inventory of your lights but it would be cool to get them locally. Good luck with the expansion I hope everything goes smoothly for you.

Down here in the southern part of the Hoosier State, sadly, we don't have any LFS. However I would contact Inland Aquatics in Terre Haute and also try one of N-R sponsors....... Premium Aquatics in Indianapolis!

Oceans Below - North Palm Beach FL

and Riley's Reef - Jupiter FL

Both are AMAZING places and people!!!

I also have been to BioReefs LLC in Jacksonville FL when visiting my folks. Top notch LFS. Might be the best I've ever been to.

That is a great store, bit farther than the other two I posted up (for me anyways), but have always gotten excellent quality livestock there.

Basser1, I am about to move to Fort Knox and heard there is a real good LFS in Louisville called Aquatica or Urban Oceans. Also I've heard nothing but good things about Blue Star Aquatics in Clarksville, Indiana. We went up and checked out the one in Louisville, but not the one on Clarksville yet, we're moving there in two weeks so I will get you more info if you want!

Archived