Innovative Marine Aquariums

[Nuvo Fusion 20] Rudy's Build

R3rueda

I came home tonight with a new fish. My wife named her Chloe

24447977584_53cc82fb65.jpgBlack Cap Basslet 02/16/2016 by r3rueda, on Flickr

24783051460_8e15ddefe1.jpgBlack Cap Creeping 02/16/2016 by r3rueda, on Flickr

one last picture for tonight. I will try to post more often. Maybe a pic of the day would be cool. Goodnight everyone.

24711441309_7b99502951.jpgYellowline Goby hanging out on GSP 02/16/2016 by r3rueda, on Flickr

• 2 months later...

What is your light schedule? I'm still trying to figure out what to set mine at.

I will take a screenshot on my phone and post later today.

• Like 1

here is a quick little video of the tank as of april. I have bought some new coral since so i will try to make another one.

Awesome update. Any new hardware to the tank you started? Like to know what your maintenance and husbandry is like.

No new hardware. Still running just seachem's phosguard and purigen on my media baskets.. No media reactor, no protein skimmer, no refugium. I do however replace the filter floss every 3-4 days. I will try to take some pictures of the sump area soon.

I have been making a few extra bucks selling some of my frags lately.

26709636616_abda925206.jpg

Like most of us, I too use the extra cash to buy more frags lol. I immediately went to the LFS to spend it on these Rastas. Best part was that they were running a sale on zoanthids, mushrooms, and favias. 20 bucks for this frag! :D

26709637836_391874ca4b.jpg

• Like 1

What a deal! I hope to start fragging soon also.

It really is fun doing so! And it's also a great way to fund the hobby!

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
Grassy Noel

Man, I just found your build thread.  Your videos are amazing and I love the soft coral theme in your tank.  I'm about to jump into a Fusion 20 gallon and your tank is my new inspiration!  Unfortunately it seems like your thread may have gone cold (last post in mid 2016).  I'll still be referencing your thread for inspiration, regularly.  Thanks!