ReefCleaners.org

Who's your King of the Tank?!

Matteo

righttirefire

That little ycg is a mean motor scooter... he'll get after the blue/green chromis and the diamond goby

NorthGaHillbilly

FSTj4.jpg

The best part is that no one is looking at him... nothing to see, just walkin my fish

In my tank the king of the castle is the psudochromis down in the rocks, and the mccoskers in the open water

Cencalfishguy56

The best part is that no one is looking at him... nothing to see, just walkin my fish

In my tank the king of the castle is the psudochromis down in the rocks, and the mccoskers in the open water

Nowhere to hide! Haha

HarryPotter

I prefer to keep my tank away from a monarchy. Everyone critter gets to vote on the maintenance and brine shrimp vs. Mysis debate

I'm the king of my own tank.

your name is braaap, do you have a motorcycle?

I prefer to keep my tank away from a monarchy. Everyone critter gets to vote on the maintenance and brine shrimp vs. Mysis debate

haha fine but with a democracy someone leads it right?

charnelhouse

your name is braaap, do you have a motorcycle?

haha fine but with a democracy someone leads it right?

Of course. :)

Not hijacking, I promise, but...

post-85523-0-82315800-1432840855_thumb.jpg

Now back to our regularly scheduled program:

King of my tank (only fish currently.. haha):

post-85523-0-57777800-1409790127_thumb.jpg

My Fu Manchu lionfish, Mushu.

IMG_4824.jpg

beautiful lion!

Not hijacking, I promise, but...

attachicon.gif2015-04-20 19.20.45.jpg

Now back to our regularly scheduled program:

King of my tank (only fish currently.. haha):

here is mine! every now and then I am like "if I sold it I could buy the nice reef setup" but I would miss it too much

post-74975-0-02720100-1432847516_thumb.jpg

charnelhouse

beautiful lion!

here is mine! every now and then I am like "if I sold it I could buy the nice reef setup" but I would miss it too much

Yeah, if I had to choose between bike and tank, bike wins every time!

this raging asshole is king of the tank. hes like the fat old guy who sits on his anemone and nips at the kids playing anywhere within his area... which is 95% of the entire tank

IMG_20150412_142326230_HDR_zps9gzitigt.j

This douche

IMG_3672.jpg

Speaking of... My GSM must be a relative of your girl. I would aptly call mine that.

My Occy took over after the downsizing of my larger tank. They have both my tanks covered now.

post-87432-0-75626800-1433204416_thumb.jpg

post-87432-0-78498800-1433204881_thumb.jpg

My king of my 10 gallon is alpha the 3 inch aiptasia. And pinky the bristle worm. In my other tank it is the unnamed goby, or else the crab. I'd upload pictures but for quire some days I have been seeing uploading not allowed for pictures, it is getting quite irritating.

My rabbitfish. She is a beast. She will snatch food right out of other fish mouths. Her name is Usagi, but we also call her Pam. Because she is exactly like Pam from Archer. NOM NOM NOM NOM!

twilightmmj

Mine is my gold stripe maroon clown, always out and about the center piece of my 29 gallon bio cube. Which fish or invert is your king of the tank!?

coral

Archived