ReefCleaners.org

Synergy Reef + Full EcoTech Line!

12_egg_Omelette

12_egg_Omelette

Niceeee! This is going to be awesome.

Yup, I decided to run all the EcoTech products the 2 Radion 30 Pro, 2 MP40s and the Vectra M1 off a reef link, everything else will be ran off the Apex, I promised my wife I'd use a apex leak detector.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12_egg_Omelette

Some money being put into this one ;)

I think I will be switching to those Ecotech return pumps eventually on my display.

Thank you, I'm not quite done yet, I'm still waiting to purchase a synergy ATO, and I think I'm going to be swapping out soon to a newer synergy sump as well. I'll have to go back through maybe tomorrow and clean up the first post some more. I have a BRS dual reactor, but I was thinking if I'm plumbing a manifold I will probably plumb three single reactors so that things can be uniform and media can be changed out when it's exhausted and other reactors turned off when not needed.

I'm going to focus on some choice sticks, so I will be in contact, I also have a special spot for some beach bum monti.

Thank you, I'm not quite done yet, I'm still waiting to purchase a synergy ATO, and I think I'm going to be swapping out soon to a newer synergy sump as well. I'll have to go back through maybe tomorrow and clean up the first post some more. I have a BRS dual reactor, but I was thinking if I'm plumbing a manifold I will probably plumb three single reactors so that things can be uniform and media can be changed out when it's exhausted and other reactors turned off when not needed.

I'm going to focus on some choice sticks, so I will be in contact, I also have a special spot for some beach bum monti.

I'm ditching my big fancy media reactors (Aquamaxx/Avast) in favor of BRS reactors. I like the simple screw on/screw off to change media.

12_egg_Omelette

I'm ditching my big fancy media reactors (Aquamaxx/Avast) in favor of BRS reactors. I like the simple screw on/screw off to change media.

Really I have a BRS reactor, dual reactor actually. I was thinking of going with three synergy reef reactors for carbon, GFO, and biopellets. The Carbon will probably always be on to keep the water clear as I don't want dirty water to affect the PAR output of the lights, $1500 worth of lights to succumb to wanting to save $40 worth of carbon a year. The GFO and Biopelelts can be turned on whenever. I'm going to have to look at those aquamaxx and avast reactors. Were you running them combined with GFO and carbon in the same reactor? Or separately, I could see running both combined would be a pain as they exhaust at different rates.

• 6 months later...
12_egg_Omelette

Newest edition a blueberry gorg about the size of a ketup bottle. Since I've been breeding phytoplankton and rotifers and pods I figured I'd give this a go.

6a79c624f083172c981388d024dbdd3e.jpg

2011d38d39e7e0d9587f249c27f1e093.jpg

5f3ce7c8d55d725b75e887f584f0e726.jpg

Newest edition a blueberry gorg about the size of a ketup bottle. Since I've been breeding phytoplankton and rotifers and pods I figured I'd give this a go.

6a79c624f083172c981388d024dbdd3e.jpg

2011d38d39e7e0d9587f249c27f1e093.jpg

5f3ce7c8d55d725b75e887f584f0e726.jpg

That gorg looks gorgeous :lol: seriously..........nice!

12_egg_Omelette

Thanks I was hoping it would it wouldn't take long to I've great PE. Gave a good variety of phyto and some rotifers last night.

Archived