inTank Media Baskets

** Chemi Pure Blue Nano is HERE **

inTank

Marc.The.Shark

SIGN ME UP!! Heading to your site now! Now I don't have to split up the bigger size one, while prob more cost effective, what a Huge PITA!

Thanks

SIGN ME UP!! Heading to your site now! Now I don't have to split up the bigger size one, while prob more cost effective, what a Huge PITA!

Thanks

Yeah this is a huge game changer. It's been needed for some time I am happy we were able to get in in the head of boyd and on the market

Put my order in. Gotta stock up.

If it's the order I think it is yes, yes you do! Nice work, we'll get this out tomorrow

I see Boyd recommend changing the nanos out every month... but I thought the recommendation for the bigger ones was to change every 2-3 months based on bioload?

That is our recommendation, their recommendations are much longer.

It looks like they are getting more realistic with their media life span guidelines.

fishmasterj

I just set up my first nano reef tank, an IM Nuvo 8g rimless (cycling), and I'll be setting up an IM Nuvo Fusion 30L (the box is staring at me in my office begging to be opened) -- so forgive me if I'm asking a dumb question -- but why should I use this product? You guys seem super excited about it.

Just ordered 3 bags of 5 pack nano! and a media rack too! Does the rack greatly improve filtering? I like the Idea so I decided to order one..

Thanks..

I just set up my first nano reef tank, an IM Nuvo 8g rimless (cycling), and I'll be setting up an IM Nuvo Fusion 30L (the box is staring at me in my office begging to be opened) -- so forgive me if I'm asking a dumb question -- but why should I use this product? You guys seem super excited about it.

We are very excited about this new size that we have been pushing Boyd to create. Chemi Pure Blue has been out for a little bit now and has proven to be a superior marine filtration media.

This nano size CP Blue would be a great fit in our media basket inside of your Nuvo 8. For the Fusion 30L Use either the 5.5oz or the 11 oz bag in our media basket

Just ordered 3 bags of 5 pack nano! and a media rack too! Does the rack greatly improve filtering? I like the Idea so I decided to order one..

Thanks..

Great thanks. Yes our media baskets improve the filtering power of your aquarium. That is their main benefit. They keep the rear chamber clean preventing detritus which leads to nitrates. They force water through media instead of around it improving it's effectiveness. Plus they make it ultra easy to change media and keeps you from going fishing deep down in the bowels of your chambers.

I use two sponges now with carbon in a bag between two sponges and filter floss on top kind of a pain but it's the only way to prevent bypass until now.

I'm in Ct is everything in stock?

I use two sponges now with carbon in a bag between two sponges and filter floss on top kind of a pain but it's the only way to prevent bypass until now.

I'm in Ct is everything in stock?

Stock is listed on every product page. We usually don't allow backorder on anything and if so there is a pull down giving you options. I don't know your order by your screen name here.

I have a 8 yo bio cube that media basket will fit the older ones?

What model and size biocube?

I have the 14 my name is Mark Kus on the order just placed it today thanks..

in stock. all packed up. yes basket fits oceanic and coralife versions

jamescstein

Stopped by Boyd's booth at Reefapalooza. Had a rather cool conversation with Dick Boyd, at least I think it was Dick, I didn't think to ask him his name, about the ChemiPure Nano and the pain he went through to get it to market.

Bonus.. he gave me a bag for free to try out :)

Archived